• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

your typical 1 ton XJ build thread

I clocked up my tcase. stupid easy with this jig

the tcase holes are 7/16 but I used a 29/64 drill bit just to make sure I'd have enough room. I clocked it up about 11* and maybe could have gone to 12*

the case doesn't hang below my frame rail. should make the flat belly pretty straight forward. gonna have to massage the exhaust out of the way though

if anyone wants to rent the jig from me let me know

Looks great. Did you have to hack into the floorboards to get it to fit?

I need to check other regional forums more often. Love this build and love the axles. Should be a rock solid rig with that setup!

thanks man! if I break these axles I think I'm going to quick wheeling

Looks great. Did you have to hack into the floorboards to get it to fit?

no not at all. if I get enough vibration going through my drivetrain it might rub. I think I'll bang a little dent into the floor just in case but it fits pretty well.

Nice man looking forward to the build.... id definitely wait and find a better deal/tire.

I'm buying the stock axles from it as soon as JeepinSeal has the time to make it up there to pick them up for me.

Whose front stiffys are those?

way nicer than building your own thats for sure. they look good. thats one killer XJ man.

get her done jake!

Nice build. Good to have a place to leave it on blocks while you work on it.

Back