• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Should be wrapped up and down the hill around 3-3:30 ish :thumbup:

depends how much ya wanna hang out and bs after ER

Saweeeeeeet! Im now more excited :D

Tomorrow is gonna roooock!

So Saturday is all but set......
See ya all in the AM

But....

Whose still in to run chinamans Sunday?

Woop woop! Just woke up and gettin ready!

Whose gonna watch the baby?

saran was a success for everyone. gxrs4life twisted a drive shaft on the low road but Janine had one handy and it was fixed in about 30 mins, and gave everyone time to eat. Jim was an animal in his almost stock XJ. He got through it all no problem. Had a few close calls for Noob, Jim, and I. There were some dug out spots that had us at full camber and ready to roll. Alot of loose rocks, but all in all, it was a fun day and i finally got to see what my TJ was made of. The rest of them did eagle rock but noob and I had to roll to tend to our lady friends. Ill have some pics up by tonight.

Jim is a bad ass.. thats all I have to say about that.

Today was fun. Met some cool people. Almost pooped my pants when I was about to roll.. same spot jd rolled. I didn't get any pics but I saw plenty of people shootin them.

Had fun all, thanks for having me.

saw alot of items that need to be added to xmas list, and some others that need to be stored as spares in the back - driveshaft definately. all in all the rig did better then i thought it would, sure it could have been better in more experienced hands but had a great time none the less.

also, saw alot of great spots to camp, so bonus there.

Were all eating at chipotle right now. I didn't get any pics but it was a good fun run. Got plenty of chit from Led to suffice me for a bit. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Back