• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Awesome!!
I think this year will have just as good of a turn out as the run I got together last year!
Can't wait to meet all the new people, and see you OLD ones *coghtroycough* :D

What theatre? Dont think I am gonna go... girlfriend wants to see Where The Wild Things Are.

Haha no... gonna be driving.. plus being under 21, don't feel like getting caught :)

ill buy you a beer if you roll.

Again with the kids and alcohol......... You guys already established you couldn't provide alcohol to 'Noob in posts #41 & #42....... Now you wanna compromise an establishment's liquor license by obtaining alcohol by deceit....... and put your waiter/waitress at risk of charges/job loss (they are afterall responsible to ensure all alcohol served is consumed legally)....... :doh:

Shameless......... :D

Last edited:
I kindly rejected! haha

Again with the kids and alcohol......... You guys already established you couldn't provide alcohol to 'Noob in posts #41 & #42....... Now you wanna compromise an establishment's liquor license by obtaining alcohol by deceit....... and put your waiter/waitress at risk of charges/job loss (they are afterall responsible to ensure all alcohol served is consumed legally)....... :doh:

Shameless......... :D

how did i know you were going to chime in on that one... even at 1am in the morning. :phone:

and i thought i read in a post that he just turned 21? or was it 20? i dont know.

just figured a few cold ones would help grow some hair on his baby balls :thumbup:

haha, that was totally a joke NOOB. you know i love ya :D

ill buy you a dr. Pepper. after all, i owe you one from the wrenching party at you're place this summer.

I'll be at Old Chicago's for sure, and I hope to make Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap.

Just to clarify, you're meeting at the Home Depot at 10? (First post still says 9 but it looks like you changed that)
I've got a commitment in the morning, so I'm going to skip out meeting at Home Depot and hopefully catch you at the trail head. If I'm running late I'll try to catch you before you start Eagle Rock!

Ya zith, hope you make it out.

Yes meeting @ 10 am. Figured let people sleep in ang let it warm up a bit and give the Denver guys sone time to wake up ya know.

Bt if we leav at 10. By the time we air down and get to trail head with large of group it will be almost 10:45-11:00

if your running behind. Post on here(get Internet reception til about the big lookout) or gimme a buzz 7193387099 and I can be sure to hold things up for ya if need be:thumbup:

What's the head count lookin like? Thinking about goin

I have a zj another Xj and a yota coming plus myself Troy gsxrs4life zith Noob surf hurley jdxj and that's all I can remember.Lol
so like 11+ rigs
come on out....wait.... You AND Troy both there to give me greif about my driving?!?!?

STAY HOME!!!!!!!! :D

Yayaya everyone always jackin my threads. Someone needs to Jack apostles so he'll quit posting so many!! :gag:

but gsxrs you still in for this weekend or what?????

Yayaya everyone always jackin my threads. Someone needs to Jack apostles so he'll quit posting so many!! :gag:

but gsxrs you still in for this weekend or what?????

wtf did i do?

my posts are informative. i ask the questions others are affraid to ask :)

Back