• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Just like people were saying. Taking pics and actually seeing it for yourself does it no justice. A lot of that stuff was harder than it looks.

Kerap that was fun. i need to not get wedged on bolders
. and slid down a off camber and damn near had a heart attack
was a pleasure to meet all you folks and we got to do it again call me when they pave saran rapand eagle rock :>{ ))it was a hoot

How did Eagle Rock go?? Did people need to be winched up?

It was great meeting those of you who I hadn't met before, and great too see the rest of you again. Both trails were awesome, I had a blast. Eating dinner right now, will post pics when I get home!

Good job today Jim!

thanks for putting up with me today guys, i had a great time... its awesome to wheel with such a diverse group, you never know whats gonna happen. thanks again for the driveshaft j-9! and thank you guys for putting my tire back on my rim... lol im ready to go again for sure...

thanks for putting up with me today guys, i had a great time... its awesome to wheel with such a diverse group, you never know whats gonna happen. thanks again for the driveshaft j-9! and thank you guys for putting my tire back on my rim... lol im ready to go again for sure...

you popped a bead on eagle rock? how did eagle rock go for everyone? any carnage?

Dang dude, you just messed your rig up today :D It was all fun though. Good to meet you.

Yes Johnathan, I'll build ya some...
After:
I get the stroker finished and transfered to the new owner. (Kinda worried that it will be used to turn more driveshafts into pretzels though, yeah I'm talkin' about you Mr.Twisted Shaft!! :roll:)

After:
I get my engine swap done.

After:
I get my new bumper/tire carrier done.

After:
I clean the garage so that the floor is once again visible.

Saweeeet! Can't wait to see that rear bumper

Yes Johnathan, I'll build ya some...
After:
I get the stroker finished and transfered to the new owner. (Kinda worried that it will be used to turn more driveshafts into pretzels though, yeah I'm talkin' about you Mr.Twisted Shaft!! :roll:)

After:
I get my engine swap done.

After:
I get my new bumper/tire carrier done.

After:
I clean the garage so that the floor is once again visible.

so...... a few years? haha. ive got time. just let me know a week or so before the time comes so i can come drop off a deposit and give you the measurements!

im thinking the same thing Frank! lol it will be awesome! it was all my fault tho, i was just being dumb doing something i shouldnt have been doing... i learned from it tho, i think? it was my first break on a trail so im glad i did it happened with the guys it did, everyone was right there to help, awesome. and the tire, ya, my bad... lol hitting a dip, sliding sideways isnt so good on 10 psi... but once again, everyone was there to help get it fixed. so i get to wear the dunce cap for the day... i had a blast.

im thinking the same thing Frank! lol it will be awesome! it was all my fault tho, i was just being dumb doing something i shouldnt have been doing... i learned from it tho, i think? it was my first break on a trail so im glad i did it happened with the guys it did, everyone was right there to help, awesome. and the tire, ya, my bad... lol hitting a dip, sliding sideways isnt so good on 10 psi... but once again, everyone was there to help get it fixed. so i get to wear the dunce cap for the day... i had a blast.

how'd you guys secure the bead and air it back up on the trail? you guys use mikes onboard air?

Back