• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

march 8th, sunday, old stage trails

I sympathize Troy. Its easy to see you don't have teenagers. Sometimes I think its useless to try to change the whole texting thing. Our youngest will answer her phone and all she'll say is "text me". I ask her if she even know how to have a conversation and she'll say "why, when we can text?".

It is maddening.:flamemad:

I may not have my own, but I sure do have to deal with plenty of 'em with my job.

Texting and the internet forums alone have created such an impersonal society - meaning that people don't develop the interpersonal relationship skills they really should have in those instances when they DO have to deal with people face to face. Youngsters these days don't even look you in the eye, much less present you with their face when talking with them. So many of them lack expression in both face and voice inflection.

It's truely sad.

But I digress......... :D

Much appreciated!

Gonna throw another challenge at ya because I know you can handle it....

Work on using this as well:

Shift_Key.jpg

Much better. Keep it up and you'll be ready to graduate to using punctuation! :thumbup:

I'm not gonna lie, Navy's written word drives me so ape shit that I put someone on my block/ignore list for the first time since I've been a member here.................:cool:

I called this one........ HUH!!! I told Navy this very thing yesterday on the the trail!! :spin1:

I called this one........ HUH!!! I told Navy this very thing yesterday on the the trail!! :spin1:

I can vouch for that! Hahaha standing right next to you when you said that. So true.

you guys are horrible....
at least he can take his mostly stocker places easier than noob!....lol....

We're just hoping to help the youngster out so he doesn't sound like such a dingleberry. He'll thank us when he goes to submit future job applications/resume's and appears just that much smarter..... :thumbup:

"i has the ability 2 change tirez on ur car an do oil changez pronto 2" just isn't gonna cut it brutha. :D

All kidding aside - Mike did make a valid point - the kid can 'wheel pretty darn good on those street slicks he was running. He's got the desire. :thumbup:

All these pages and no pics hastahasta

Come on guys I was really lookin forward to seein some pics:soapbox:

Maybe I'll have the heep back together for next trip:repair:

:cheers::NAXJA:

Back