• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

march 8th, sunday, old stage trails

Cool how long do ya think it might take I'm gona have to borrow a car so I can get to work. I really gota quit spending all my $$$ on the heep and get an extra car:roflmao::hang:

COOL THANKS FRANK:smootch: You DA Man:cheers:

Cool how long do ya think it might take I'm gona have to borrow a car so I can get to work. I really gota quit spending all my $$$ on the heep and get an extra car:roflmao::hang:

blasphemy :nono:

you guys are horrible....
at least he can take his mostly stocker places easier than noob!....lol....

Whats up with throwing people under the bus there mike?

And, you were way to far ahead, how did you know how I wheeled? I jus got stuck in his snow ditches after he dug them and dug them in further.

I'll give huge credit to 'Noob. At least he had a winch and knew fairly well how to use it..... I got to warm up in the sun between pulling and pushing the other guys when it was 'Noob's turn to get stuck...... :thumbup:

Haha, that Eagle Rock climb was definitely a pain in the arse... from breaking my back window then getting stuck at the top and winching out.. just to turn around.

you guys are horrible....
at least he can take his mostly stocker places easier than noob!....lol....

Noob was right behind me and from what I seen he wheeled pretty damn good being open/open on wornout AT's!! Most there were open/open except for Led, Yella, John and Myself. I think most of yall rookies wheeled pretty damn good!! The swaybars still hooked up and tires at street pressures were a hinderance for sure!! Hell, we all can learn from our wheelin adventures reguardless of experience! I had a great time with the lot of ya and am lookin forward to the next one!! :yelclap:

Last edited:
Troy- while we're nitpicking, "resume's"? :)

What? Resume' (singular) and Resume's (plural)

I checked it with Word Spell/Gramar checker....... :thumbup:

What? Resume' (singular) and Resume's (plural)

I checked it with Word Spell/Gramar checker....... :thumbup:

He has you there Troy. Apostrophes are used to show possession. Very rarely are they used to form plurals. And even in the cases they are it's (exception right here) up for debate as to whether or not it is acceptable. Some of the few times you would use it are for very sort words like "it" or for years.

Hey DJ....... your fawkin' education is showing. Zip up! :D

Ok, ok.... so the issue here is that I used an apostrophy for the accent mark above the "e"........ sheesh. I was well aware that there's no true apostrophe for the plural of resume.

How does one place an accent mark when typing anyway? :dunno:

Okay, I'll be nice. Here is the coding for grave accents. Hold down alt and type the code.

À 0192
È 0200
Ì 0206
Ò 0210
Ù 0217

à 0224
è 0232
ì 0236
ò 0242
ù 0248

Might want to check all those. I'm pretty sure thats right, but it's been so long since I've memorized it.

Last edited:
Nerds :p

To be honest, yes. Because if I were a nerd, I could compete with my brother. He is the nerdiest..

Back