• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Apostle. Just givin ya greif

ya tomorrow is still on.

Old chicagos. Woodmen and I-25 basically. Round 730 ish I think. It's moreso a show up whenever. I may be runnin behind due to work. But hurley will prbably be first one there. Then the next mornin the fun starts!!!!

I could bring chips?

i am in on the sat run and will bring my own lunch fried chicken and vanilla wafers (eat your heart out Chris ) does anyone have a street address for the home depot where we meet ?

Looks like I will make it. So what is the head count sofar...... who is coming?

Take I25 to the south side of colorado springs, take the nevada exit. go south on nevada to... a side street. its in the Southgate shopping center

you will see it on your left, if you miss it, get off on lake and take a left under bridge, then take your left at a stop light about 1/2 mile down the road.

also, will be bringing my lunch as well, you all screw around too much when it came to that topic so better safe then sorry.

what time we meeting?

10 AM is the time. Im stoked!

Here's the group:
hurley. Colorado raptor. Eflores. Gsxrs4life. Surfxjsnow. Ridergoatee. Zith and myself.
photo-16.jpg

Last edited:
Ay what an ugly bunch.. :)

Hey Mike, how long you think we will be out tomorrow? My girlfriend wants to come but has work at like 5:30..

Back