• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

march 8th, sunday, old stage trails

noob i was just givin you chit for gettin stuck in the snow and that ditch...i cant say anything i was gettin stuck on eagle rock like CRAZY!
no i was impressed how well all the almsot stockers did...it was a good day for sure...i learned a lot and it seemed like all us youngins did....
but im just chirpin ya...no harm intended...

Still, haha throwing me under the bus. He got stuck ahead of me =P then they got stuck behind me!

Mike. Shaddup and start posting pics ya goob.

Sheesh. :D

Sounds like you got time on your hands if yer postin' here.......

Get in your ride and head to the bossman and get that camera....... fool!

:twak:

Hey Mike where is your shop? How much for an alignment?? Mine is pissin me off..

shop is in woody p.....
allignements i can get you a deal on...ill pm you in a sec...

yella i should have the camera tomorrow/tomorrow night....fair? i just talked to him

To be honest, yes. Because if I were a nerd, I could compete with my brother. He is the nerdiest..

...................but you have to balance between nerd and cool..........the popular thing is hip nerds.......:yelclap:

Just plain nerd will never get you any split tail! :D

Mike. Shaddup and start posting pics ya goob.

Sheesh. :D

X2

Last edited:
No nerd bashing...some of us grow up to be stand up citizens....At least that's what we..er, they tell themselves everyday in the mirror. Remember is it wasn't for nerds, "C" students wouldn't have anyone to boss around. :lecture:

Back