• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Mike making the "Optional Line" look like a bypass.

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

I had a great time both at the M&G and wheeling yesterday. Nice to meet some new people and have a chance to wheel with all of you. Hope to make it on another run or two like this before the season is over.

Lots of great pictures of the group! :)

Looks like the trail run was a huge success!! Wish I could have made it!!! Oh well, next time...... Had a good time with everyone at Old C's!! We had a good time shootin the breeze......... right flores :D You know....... FORD vs Chevy stuff....:looney: Lookin forward to the next meet & greet and hopefully a trail run for me! :yelclap:

The trails were great ,really i am glad i have invested money in good equipment diff armor skids and the armor i paid for itself yesterday ,after seeing all the photos i am happy i wasn't the only one needing special attention. spent some of the day under the heep along with 2 grandaughters 2 of there cousins and a herd of neighbor kid s nothing broke but a lot of shiney metal gonna wait till the muffler dude installs my new muffler and have him change the o2 sensor. thanks for putting the run together Mike and thanks to all of you all for the hel and my email is [email protected] if any of you have some photos i would be interested in

We just got back from chinamans. Had a great run. No breakage. Finally walked the rest of carnage. Uh ya. Holy Jesus!!!!
Here's a few pics I liked.
photo-17.jpg

photo-18.jpg

Nice! Did ya get over the Whales Tail? Looks like someone filled in the the Double Whammy with dirt and a log...................shame...shame.. :lecture: For that you need to hug the tree on the left and make like you are turning hard right!! To go up the middle of the Whammy you need to be a bit longer............ you know full size :gee:

Told you it was ridiculus!!!!

Ya I dunno how I can hit that double step. No matter what i'm into that dang bumper. I can't wait to get rid of that thing.
Was awesome tho. And I love the whales tail obsticle :thumbup:

Can't be mad at that at all!!!

You defintely missed a fun trail.

I walked the rest of carnage and went to help my buddy with a tow in penrose and walked a Lil bit of Indy. Granted it was at night but wow. After seeing all that today, I've realized I need to hunker down and learn to drive. I can't wait to be at the level of driving stuff Like that. Makes me look at trips I take up ER/Saran wrap/chinamans like a joke. :dunno:

I walked the rest of carnage and went to help my buddy with a tow in penrose and walked a Lil bit of Indy. Granted it was at night but wow. After seeing all that today, I've realized I need to hunker down and learn to drive. I can't wait to be at the level of driving stuff Like that. Makes me look at trips I take up ER/Saran wrap/chinamans like a joke. :dunno:

Look around for pics from Best Of The West. The big dogs hit some gnarly stuff, Led could tell you stories for days. Trails like Chinamans are fun for us pansies who don't like to scratch our Jeeps...............:D

Last edited:
Ya there was a lot of atv guys sackin. It was stupid.

Ya LEDs told me a few of the crazy stories. after seeing the penrose web I kinda feel like a Pansy. Those were so intense it's not even funny, but allni could do was laugh. Have to get down there and look during the day sometime.

Hahaha

Back