• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Yup almost here. Just seeing who is coming.

when:Friday(oct. 16) night 7:30pm-?
Where: Old Chicagos north co-springs
what: meet-n and greet-n some adult beverages and some laughs :thumbup:

then-----

old stage trails run
eagle rock/Saran wrap and whatever other trails we decide on
meeting at 9:00 am Saturday morning at the home depot off of Lake and Nevada.
Weather might make it a fun day so have extras(jackets, gloves, drinks, snacks)

So who is comin?!?!?!?

I want to.. hopefully weather holds up a lil so I dont get called into work.

out - I'll be on Elephant Hill in Utah:moon: followed by the Utah version of semi-adult beverages.:sunshine:

I can do the eatin and maybe wheelin, but saran wrap OH NO I'M SCARED OF THAT ONE:hang:

Still tryin to put the heep back together from last time:looser:

Come out jd! Old c's is never a bad time. Great atmosphere there. Let us know if tour taggin along for the trail run too. It will be a first time up there for a few of the attendees :D

Come out jd! Old c's is never a bad time. Great atmosphere there. Let us know if tour taggin along for the trail run too. It will be a first time up there for a few of the attendees :D

I'll come to old c's for sure. I'll have to see if I get the jeep all patched up before I comit to the trail run.
Not sure y but I am a little nervice about doing that trail again! Even though I know I was just being stupid still makes me nervous.

Whats the one I broke my window on?

I'm gonna try to make the run on the 17th.

JD - If I do, I could bring your parts down with me.

Only reason I busted the thing out was because it got backed up.. and people stopped in stupid areas. Wont happen with this rig. I guarantee it.

I'm gonna try to make the run on the 17th.

JD - If I do, I could bring your parts down with me.
Sweet that'd save me a trip. I hope to make the run got some progress on the heep tonight new windshield in the AM. Oh do you have a mirror too?

I think i'm gona go ahead and do both doors and the fender!

Back