• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-N-Greet(10-16) Old Stage run (10-17)

Ya Troy if you have a left and right mirror and come down i'd be interested in those. Know you said you had some. He'll you can do trail run AND make money lol

I might make the trail run, not the Old C's bit though. An over 2hr drive is a bit much for Old C's.

Yup supposed to be dry and warmer all week. Should be a good time. Especially for those who have never run it before. Fun system oftrails up there. So what's the total count now? 7?

I'm planning on it. Since I didn't get to run at all this weekend..... :mad:

Im about 99% sure. I am going to talk to my Captain tomorrow about calling off just so I can do it. What you up to this Thursday or Friday Mike?? Wanna help me with my sliderZ? ;)

Im about 99% sure. I am going to talk to my Captain tomorrow about calling off just so I can do it. What you up to this Thursday or Friday Mike?? Wanna help me with my sliderZ? ;)

If I was closer and didn't have to work all week i'd give ya a hand, since I just put mine on.

Old Stage Road is a dirt road that is used as an alternative route to get to Canon City from CO Springs. A lowered VW Scirocco can make that road.

I'm probably out, I'm getting ready to start doing my axle swap so the Jeep will be out of service for awhile.

dont worry jim, you're not alone. just got the rig up and running to my satisfaction, too early to do anything over the top. its also my DD. so, while everyone else is climbing over rocks, i'll take the scenic route.

(also low on funds, so wont be able to fix whatever breaks)

according to trail damagethe real difficult sections will have bypasses or multiple lines

there are NO bypasses on eagle rock, especially on the crazy rocky hill climbs if i can remember correctly. eagle rock is not an easy trail, no matter what everyone on here says. i felt lucky to make it out in my open/open 3.5" lift on 31's. i had to be pulled out about 3 times. then again, a stock rig made it up with only having to be pulled out once... so its all on the driver i guess.

never done saran wrap though... but would like to attempt it in my TJ. although, JDXJ did roll his rig on it... :(

im probably going to sit out eagle rock if the guys decide to do it and build a fire and maybe drink a cold one. then hit saran wrap when everyones ready. but thats just me.

there are NO bypasses on eagle rock, especially on the crazy rocky hill climbs if i can remember correctly. eagle rock is not an easy trail, no matter what everyone on here says. i felt lucky to make it out in my open/open 3.5" lift on 31's. i had to be pulled out about 3 times. then again, a stock rig made it up with only having to be pulled out once... so its all on the driver i guess.

never done saran wrap though... but would like to attempt it in my TJ. although, JDXJ did roll his rig on it... :(

im probably going to sit out eagle rock if the guys decide to do it and build a fire and maybe drink a cold one. then hit saran wrap when everyones ready. but thats just me.

sounds like a good plan am amongst those that don't want to tear stuff up christmass is coming and i have 5 grandkidsand 6 grand nieces and nephews

sounds like a good plan am amongst those that don't want to tear stuff up christmass is coming and i have 5 grandkidsand 6 grand nieces and nephews

Sounds to me like you've got plenty of people to buy you replacement Jeep parts for Christmas. :D

I may sit out with you on Eagle Rock... im still nervous after breaking my back window on that thing..

Back