• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ - 3 link - full hydro - coilovers - 37s

I'd have to sell my son first, and I don't think I want to offer him up to all the degenerates on here!!

I still wish this would've come up before I bought everything for my Jeep. I would've just spent the money on this thing instead. No way to built it for what he's trying to sell it for. Awesome deal!

What kind of nova? Buddy of mine has a black 2 door, full tinned interior, and a 383 5-600hp, not a dd but could be with some different gears.

bump bump

PMs replied

Hey Scott,

if you need a different place to store it or soemone to drive it aroudn with a sing on it, let me know.

I remember whelling in the snow with you about 6 years ago! That Jeep was cool then and you had to go make it bigger....

I am serious about you keeping it at my place if you need/want to.

Hey Scott,

if you need a different place to store it or soemone to drive it aroudn with a sing on it, let me know.

I remember whelling in the snow with you about 6 years ago! That Jeep was cool then and you had to go make it bigger....

I am serious about you keeping it at my place if you need/want to.

Thanks for the offer Robert.

I'm not really hard up for space, besides my motorcycles, the jeep is really the only thing in a 3 car garage.

I'm thinking about taking it out for a snow run maybe soon, depends how much snow we get at lytle creek or cleghorn.

Back