• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ - 3 link - full hydro - coilovers - 37s

Is it street legal?

How would it be driving 500 miles on highway to the trailhead?

could you do it? sure.

would you want to? I doubt it.

It behaves very well for how big it is, but this is does not feel like a stocker. You have to be aware of what you are doing. I've driven it on the freeway a few times and actually was very impressed.

do you think it could be dd'able?

I answered your pm.

But in case you did not get it, my jeep would be more dd'able then say a M715, but not as dd'able as say....a honda civic.

How about a trade for this?

winchdeucepics001.jpg

winchdeucepics009.jpg

Deuce and a half!

yea, Thanks for the offer, but I really have nothing I could do with that. I already have enough yard art.

And ship it to NY???

sure, no problems.

$5600 and i'll send it out your way.

Bump....

Someone with some cash could get a real deal...

Also, please dont hit me up about parting anything out. I'm not interested in it unless you are looking at buying 85% of what I have.

Damn, i cant believe you havent sold this yet. Have you put it on Pirate too??

Damn, i cant believe you havent sold this yet. Have you put it on Pirate too??

Ya, its been on pirate. Lots of virtual tire kickers, its just dead. No ones got cash.

I'm open to all trades, especially...

harley
748 ducati
62-65 nova 2 door no post that is not a rust bucket
large plasmas + cash
carpet
vouchers to the bunny ranch
firearms

Will also accept payment in Yen...

no way, i'm not getting tricked by those men dressed as women again!

fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

I'm sure I will. But realistically someone could be using this thing, instead of it just sitting around. It was only out twice this whole season.

There's a season to this wheelin' thing? :shocked: Intresting.... :dunno:

There's a season to this wheelin' thing? :shocked: Intresting.... :dunno:

yup, wheeling season starts in Sept and goes through march or april. Only catch is you cant wheel on any day that you are riding dirt bikes or working, so long story short, i dont have any time to wheel.

As for April through Aug, thats time to be at the river with a cold beer in your hand, not sweating in some god forsaken Calico Canyon.

Someone come rescue this jeep from the evil clutches of my garage!!!!

make it ring! :phone:

I would love this jeep, but I am just short of what you are asking, and I drive a lot on the street so I think this is overbuilt for me, lol

Free Bump for a BA XJ

Back