• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ - 3 link - full hydro - coilovers - 37s

I'm sure we can make some kinda deal. Let me know peoples.

Darky and thalanjr should poor their monies together and buy it :)

is it smogged? how many miles on eng? clear title? how about the interior - is it tore up, or is e-thing pretty clean? any overheat probs?

Last edited:
is it smogged? how many miles on eng? clear title? how about the interior - is it tore up, or is e-thing pretty clean? any overheat probs?

needs a smog, 220k on the clock, clean title. Interior looks great for its age. much better the 99% of jeeps half its age. ZERO overheat problems ever. Has 3 row rad, upgraded cooling system. maybe 30k on new radiator, water pump, thermo, and fan clutch.

Ya, its been on pirate. Lots of virtual tire kickers, its just dead. No ones got cash.

I'm open to all trades, especially...

carpet
firearms
What type of carpet are you looking for, we have a shop in Covina.
And as for firearms, only thing I have is lever action Winchester 32 special, will put up pics late tonight.

needs a smog

Is all the smog equipment in place? Would much rather have it be able to pass, than have to BS it.;)

86 Ford F-250 with a 460 on 33's with duel flowmaster (with a free cabover camper)... well thats about all I have to offer hehe.

;)

bump for some winter wheeling right around the corner.

What type of carpet are you looking for, we have a shop in Covina.
And as for firearms, only thing I have is lever action Winchester 32 special, will put up pics late tonight.

Is all the smog equipment in place? Would much rather have it be able to pass, than have to BS it.;)

Not too sure what kinda carpet i'm looking for to be honest. Have not gotten that far along. Thinking maybe wood / stone downstairs and carpet up now.

ALL the smog gear is there, along with aftermarket CARB legal intake. Passed with flying colors last time it was smogged. MAYBE 2000 miles on it since last smog.

Not too sure what kinda carpet i'm looking for to be honest. Have not gotten that far along. Thinking maybe wood / stone downstairs and carpet up now.

ALL the smog gear is there, along with aftermarket CARB legal intake. Passed with flying colors last time it was smogged. MAYBE 2000 miles on it since last smog.

Hey man let me know what type of flooring you are interested in. My partner's brother owns a shop here in bakersfield and we do the installation. We would go down there with the material and get it done in exchange for the jeep

trade for right testical? PM with Pic's Inbound!

j/k

wish i had the money right now! ahhh timing!

Pics of engine bay?

Come take a look at it, Bring cash and you can take as many pictures as you like.

;)

There are pics of it floating around. If you are seriously interested in buying i'll get you detailed pics, if not i'll sell you the dimensions and specs :)

what a gigantic turdbox. :D

bump.

Back