• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ - 3 link - full hydro - coilovers - 37s

I've got a 72' shovelhead, needs a motor rebuild. I'm not sure if i really wanna trade it right now though. I also got an 08' hyosung gt250r with a shit ton of aftermarket racing parts. let me know whatcha think

Thanks for the offer Robert.

I'm not really hard up for space, besides my motorcycles, the jeep is really the only thing in a 3 car garage.

I'm thinking about taking it out for a snow run maybe soon, depends how much snow we get at lytle creek or cleghorn.

No worries.

let me know when and where you are running. I will try to join you.

I have yet to take my 99 wheelin.

What kind of bikes do you have?

I've got a 72' shovelhead, needs a motor rebuild. I'm not sure if i really wanna trade it right now though. I also got an 08' hyosung gt250r with a shit ton of aftermarket racing parts. let me know whatcha think

I dont know anything about this hyosung bike, but i'd be all about discussing this shovel.

get back at me with some more infos please.

Come spend your tax money here!

same price as before. If someone has cash we can talk.

really want this thing gone, cash talks!

getting interested in maybe a trade for a pre-runner, pool remodel, hardscaping

I'm moving at the end of the month. Anyone need a jeep that gets with it?

I'm open to all trades, especially...

748 ducati
62-65 nova 2 door no post that is not a rust bucket
large plasmas + cash
carpet
vouchers to the bunny ranch
firearms

Will also accept payment in Yen...

Damn! I wish you were getting rid of this a couple yrs ago... I let my 748 go for CHEAP! The guy riding it around now has it all beat up! :(

Back