• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ - 3 link - full hydro - coilovers - 37s

ass for every seat, I got the seat, whos the ass?

you have no flex pics. :looney:

here is what you can expect for flex with this setup. it's the same setup i had on my white XJ in the following pics. works awesome, and the hydraulic steering is the only way to play in the rocks.

with a high roll center of the 3link, this setup is very stable without the awkward roll rate and steering stress of a trackbar suspension.

all good stuff on this build. :)

jeep_flex3.jpg

44598958606_0_ALB.jpg

shredder_cyn1.jpg

you have no flex pics. :looney:

here is what you can expect for flex with this setup. it's the same setup i had on my white XJ in the following pics. works awesome, and the hydraulic steering is the only way to play in the rocks.

with a high roll center of the 3link, this setup is very stable without the awkward roll rate and steering stress of a trackbar suspension.

all good stuff on this build. :)

jeep_flex3.jpg

44598958606_0_ALB.jpg

shredder_cyn1.jpg

You suck, it's all front axle flex. Droop is overrated. (damn, we sure need flipoff smileys) :D

BTW, you suck because you don't wheel anymore. :)

You suck, it's all front axle flex. Droop is overrated. (damn, we sure need flipoff smileys) :D

BTW, you suck because you don't wheel anymore. :)

hey, it's not my fault you guys changed the rules!

this rig will follow you around on all those goat trails, and drive back home too.

i may drive crew again at KOH'10, we'll see...

You suck, it's all front axle flex. Droop is overrated.

only rear poser flex shot i could find, just for posterity. :dunce:

jeep_flex2.jpg

bump for the season.

You do know there is an actual rule against posting "bump" don't you? ;)

I'm not aware, but I dont care what you say i'm not blowing you or dressing up in a viking suit or anything else of that nature. I've heard how you guys roll over here...

I'm not aware, but I dont care what you say i'm not blowing you or dressing up in a viking suit or anything else of that nature. I've heard how you guys roll over here...

=(

you dont love me.

I think it's highly disturbing that this rig costs about the same as a scholastic quarter's room & board for my son at UCSB... where the hell are my priorities??

Back