• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Feb 19-21

I wanna go.............

Been out of the loop, as it were, for awhile! Work, moving, etc... will try to make it for Dustin's b-day! At least for a day run... happy b-day early, Dustin!

Having major withdrawals!!! Need to feed the beast! I'll try to make it! Will know more as date approaches...

1. Quit your job
2. Help Ben finish his junk
3. Ride out with him

:dunno:

Ben's Jeep will never drive, or run for that matter.

Leavin friday mid afternoon. Want to setup camp before dark...

Headin back sunday evening..

I work till 9pm Friday night. I may just take the weekend to work on the jeep to get it going.

We'll be camped at Lyda if you change your mind.

lyda.jpg

Only two more weeks to go.

Working on my Frame stiffeners, rock sliders and CA drop bracket supports tomorrow, So hopefully we will make it. I dont want to attempt any wheelin until I get my drop bracket truss brackets made up:hang:. If I do get them done this week is anyone around this side of town going and want to meet up and cruise down together?

As of monday afternoon i will be unemployed. So if I can bring myself to buy a tent, instead of a part for the jeep. I just might be up on friday.
Ahh man, Im really sorry to hear that. (n)

Well, if you decide to go.. awesome! :thumbup:

I am going to have to bow out. I was hoping my trip was going to be cancelled, but its not. I have to travel for work, and I won't be able to make it out there that weekend.

I hope its fun, and you have a good Birthday Dustin.

Should something change, I will be there.

I am going to have to bow out. I was hoping my trip was going to be cancelled, but its not. I have to travel for work, and I won't be able to make it out there that weekend.

I hope its fun, and you have a good Birthday Dustin.

Should something change, I will be there.

(n)

We'll catch you next time, there will be another trip soon.

I plan on picking up my kids from school bout 230 Friday, droppin the youngest off and hitting the road by 3pm. Should be hiting camp by 430 - 5pm, pending traffic ?

Anyone else bringing kids ?

Oh, i started doing a lil packing this week... Happy B-Day Dustin ! :D

003.jpg

I plan on picking up my kids from school bout 230 Friday, droppin the youngest off and hitting the road by 3pm. Should be hiting camp by 430 - 5pm, pending traffic ?

Anyone else bringing kids ?

Oh, i started doing a lil packing this week... Happy B-Day Dustin ! :D

003.jpg
;)

Back