• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Feb 19-21

Re: TSF 2/20 feeler

Not to sound stupid but I havent done any runs with you guys yet. Where is tsf in relation to yakima?

Not to sound stupid but I havent done any runs with you guys yet. Where is tsf in relation to yakima?
about 220miles One way.. Tillamook state forest
Untitled-30.jpg

Lol I am a dumbass today. I never even looked at the date. It was a nice ride and i got to play with the new tomtom so no biggie. Ill chalk it up as now i know where it is.. :looser: Ill nominate myself here.. :yelclap:

Lol I am a dumbass today. I never even looked at the date. It was a nice ride and i got to play with the new tomtom so no biggie. Ill chalk it up as now i know where it is.. :looser: Ill nominate myself here.. :yelclap:
that's awesome.. ahh man good laugh:D

With the exception of a miracle, I'm out. I just don't see me getting the Jeep done in time. :(

Lift, tires, rocker protection, front and rear bumpers, winch, roof rack, tons o' lights, ARB's front and rear and regearing...

I would attempt a wrenchfest but I've just got too much going on. This coming Sunday is the only day I might possibly have available to work on it, and that isn't too likely. I'll just have to do a little bit here and there.

Thanks though

the GF and I are going to try to make it up there for the annual feb bday run. But we may only have the fj40. oh and GLUE & TAPE this is almost 1 year old but I still have the doors and hinges if you want them. If you do I will bring them with me. there might be some intrest from the 4x4 club I am involved with to go on the same run also cuse you guys know the trails a lot better than us.

It'll look good...

There's a possibility I might come up for a little camping Friday night. I've got my brothers truck and can load the bed with firewood if somebody has some to share

It'll look good...

There's a possibility I might come up for a little camping Friday night. I've got my brothers truck and can load the bed with firewood if somebody has some to share
My side job lately has been Choppin firewood, my plan is to bring up enough for the weekend, and grab a permit on the way up so when sunday rolls around me and my buddy are going to go chop a couple cords and bring it home.. This stuff sells like crack:pig:

Will, I doubt my jeep will be done by then, but I could probably talk a buddy of mine with a '04 yota to go. At least I would be there... even if it was riding in a yota.

I thought you were almost done with the flex plate replacement?

I'm sure there will be a few empty seats if you want to come out anyways.

The flex plate is done, now I'm just trying to get her started. But that's not the problem, my front gears don't match the rear. I bought that d30 from dellstop with 4.56s but I dont think I'll be able to swap it out before the 20th.

Leavin friday mid afternoon. Want to setup camp before dark...

Headin back sunday evening..

Back