• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tentative Schedule

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
It's not perfect...

It's close...

It's very similar to 5 years ago...

Due to responses from feedback from 2018, the evening activities were moved back an hour to allow more time on the trails, we may start trails a tick earlier as well, but for now, we'll be rolling with this.

Sunday, Oct 15th
Folks will begin to arrive.

Monday, Oct 16th
There may probably be unofficial pick up trail runs during the day.
7pm-9pm Early registration at Moab-KOA Campground Cabin DC31 (turn right, turn right, last cabin on the right). Sign up for trails.

Tuesday, Oct 17th
7:30am to 8:30am Registration at Moab-KOA Campground Cabin DC31 (turn right, turn right, last cabin on the right).
8:45am or 9am Daily trails stage at various locations.
6:30pm - Meet and Greet Pizza Party at Campground (near TBA @KOA)
-sponsored by the NorthWest Chapter who will be providing PIZZA!

Wednesday, Oct 18th
6:45am to 7:30am Registration at Moab-KOA Campground Cabin DC31 (turn right, turn right, last cabin on the right).
8:00am Daily trails stage at various locations.
5:30pm/location below - Show and Shine
-sponsored by MIDWEST CHAPTER Chapter
Old Spanish Trail Arena Recreational Complex 3641 S. Highway 191, Moab, UT Just south of the Moab KOA (parking lot area by the pavilion)
Evening Registration at the show and shine location.

Thursday, Oct 19th
7:30am to 8:30am Registration at Moab-KOA Campground Cabin DC31 (turn right, turn right, last cabin on the right).
No evening group plans, enjoy a night on the town!

Friday, Oct 20th
6:30 pm Banquet at the Moab Valley Inn 711 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532
Catered by Moab Canyon Catering.
Dinner and raffle. Awards presentation.

Saturday, Oct 21st
8:00am to 8:30am Registration at Moab-KOA Campground Cabin DC31 (turn right, turn right, last cabin on the right).
Unofficial wrap up meal at a local restaurant with whoever is left?

mac 'getting there' gyvr

Hey macgyvr, any further planning or changes to the above tentative events?

Has there been a trail list created?

Expect to start seeing updates and emails next week with updates. I can tell you that things are coming together more and more everyday.

I just found someone to help me with a master trail list and we are going to work on that schedule once we get a final number for registration after the deadline closes tomorrow.

mac 'slowly getting there' gyvr

Some updates made to the schedule. The biggest of note is that on Wednesday Registration will start earlier and we moved the show and shine back to 530pm. Sunset is at 630pm and we should allow judging in the daylight. With that we are going to start trails an hour earlier on Wednesday at 8am.

I am working with the trail leaders and we should be releasing a full schedule of the trails that we are going to run early next week. I am also planning to email this to everyone that has registered mid next week as well.

mac 'coming together' gyvr

Back