• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico night run??

And fyi, im in spot O 35. O is the offroaders area.

There are only about 5 spots left in O, and they are pretty much all down in the corner by the one I got.

Where is that exactly, I may shoot up there friday

so friday night scenic friday night run? im probably just going to head up friday and camp out

I booked 0 20, Try to get there Friday earliesh

I’ve invited a friend with a JL Rubicon to join us. This’ll be his first time wheeling on rocks, so it’ll be fun for him.

Well I’m out. My front diff is FUBAR. Well, FUBAR in time for this weekend anyway.

John, I’ll reach out to Justin and see if I he can deliver that TC to you.

Needless to say, I am disappointed. Also, I’m pretty pissed at myself. Don’t ask me why. Seriously.

Well I’m out. My front diff is FUBAR. Well, FUBAR in time for this weekend anyway.

John, I’ll reach out to Justin and see if I he can deliver that TC to you.

Needless to say, I am disappointed. Also, I’m pretty pissed at myself. Don’t ask me why. Seriously.

:bawl::tears::bawl::cry:

That's a bummer, was really hoping you'd make it.

For anyone making it a day trip, meet here....
Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/uiB3y4EVSj1NfUJJ9

I will be there roughly 9am. Roughly. Please let me know if youre running late, we will wait. 909. 519. 5966.

I'll be coming out with the family in my Rubicon. See if it can compare to my XJ (It can't. Yet.).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm in Ludlow filling up. Phone says about 50ish minutes, so I might be about 30 minutes behind.

Had a blast. Definitely reshaped a few spots on the Jeep... I'll get some pics up later on.

Good news is, now the wife's on board for a lift and skid plates. Score!

Thanks ALL who attended. A truly great turnout and I dont think anyone broke anything too critical. We'll have to do it again in a few months for an actual night run!

Smashed my factory gas tank skid, scraped up both bumpers, broke the trailer wiring holder, and got a little rock rash on my wheel. Time for some height and mo' betta skid plates.
60ad061b4e85a3429cacab9bf3ff7de6.jpg
9bbe276fcfa253555f6402467d1ac3ad.jpg
6fa9ce32f67a9c8a78b2da09a23f6f2d.jpg
08618d7d6515b4c0e905079abe09e7fc.jpg
efd4f35e3e7765910a2bf398c02adc78.jpg

Thanks for putting this together John. The kids and I had a blast and I'm kinda glad Mark got forced to beat my other jeep like a redheaded step child. It's been a while since I've seen him behind the wheel in the trail. I also conquered some of my rollover ptsd. We need to do more of these trips.

Back