• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

"Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick?" -hardware store owner Red, in movie Road House

"I never knew how good I had it until I got married, but by then it was too late to go back."

"I am not afraid of my wife! But don't tell her I said that."

"I wear the pants in this house! My wife tells me which ones to put on every morning."

"You know why divorces are so expensive? They're worth it!"

Being married to a psycho bitch for 15 years will give you all sorts of inspiration....

"Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos."

"He didn’t give you gay, did he? "

"Here’s to alcohol, the cause of — and solution to — all life’s problems."

"A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. Six feet tall, 300 pounds…it makes ice."

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun."

"I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman."

"Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does that do me?"

Thank you Homer Simpson for your infinite wisdom.

"You must have misunderstood what I said, I said kiss my ass.....it was a statement, not a question"

Me-to the telemarket DB from some sandbox....

"a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying"
-blood hound gang

"Oh she loves me so, she hates to be alone.
She don't eat meat but she sure like the bone."

Deadeye Dick
New Age Girl

Never double down on a fart after eating chinese, you may shoot craps......

The funny thing about this post is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything important, it's too late for you to stop reading it.

Michael Jackson died at 58, Whitney Houston at 48, John F. Kennedy at 38, Amy Whinehouse at 28. Justin Bieber is how old again? 18?

Back