• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

You do realize that you are arguing about Leprechauns with a five year old, right?-Lar, to me this morning.

Which side of the argument were you on? Who won?

JIM.

"Mommy, what is that smell"

~the kid belonging to the trashy family I crop dusted at Wal Mart yesterday~

The scene: parked Tahoe and trailer in a parallel parking area in front of small town police shop

Conversation with officer that was waiting for me to come out of bank:

Cop: you're illegally parked, you can't take up 15 spaces

Me: I thought it was only three spots?

Cop: well yeah, but rules are rules.

Me: (sh!t eatin grin) Sorry sir, it won't happen again.

Where the hell does he want you to park?! You should have asked him if his driveway was open.

Standing at Rural King looking for a hitch extension for my bike rack on the Jeep.. Guy walks into the isle while I'm nose deep in a help your self book looking at trailer parts...

His words: "Hey! Where's the Valvoline!"

My response while barely looking out of the book: "No freaking clue"

I then looked up with my best IDGAFF expression. 99% chance the guy was going straight to management to complain, he was out of there.

Big 'helpful' Hank

when I first read this I thought it said "Where is the Vasoline" :D

Cheese "Prison Luv" Man

"Do I look like the bank? Get all the money or GTFO!"

My reply last night when the buyer for the toter wanted to know if I would carry $1500 of the balance for payments.......funny thing is by this morning he somehow had the cash...

Cheese "dont offer it if you dont have it" Man

If i get you in the loop when I make a point to be straight with you then
In lieu of the innuendo in the end know my intent though
I brazillian wax poetic so pathetically
I don't wanna beat around the bush
Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a shit?

"If assholes could fly this place would be an airport"

this was said to my partner after i got up to pull a part for a tech i was giving a hard time to.:D

"Mommy, what is that smell"

~the kid belonging to the trashy family I crop dusted at Wal Mart yesterday~

You should have blamed the kid.

If you are going to buy a cheap junk winch, it is best to travel with a cooler of beer strapped next to it on your front bumper, becasue it is one thing to be stuck with a junky winch, it is a whole other story to be stuck with a junky winch and a cooler of beer to enjoy while waiting for recovery.

I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers cant deny..................

Back