• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

in honor of Whitney Houston people were asked to light a candle.... and hold it under a spoon...

Dana Perrino ( Fox News) describing an interview she recently had with a Navy SEAL. After discussing all the countries he had been sent to, she asked if they had to learn several languages?

His reply:
"No ma'am, we don't go there to talk."

I could just stare and smile - joyful inside and outside!

What the girl I am dating posted on facebook after two surprises I was able to get her. One was a phone call from the lead singer of a band we both like. The other was a traditional flowers. I wanted to take her out somewhere, but I had to work. I also showed her a quick tour of my work since she has never been in a tv station before.

"Real gansta a** n***a's don't run from shit cause real gansta's don't run fast"

I'm just a material girl living in a material world.......

"Leave me alone, I just want to sleep"

-ChzNipz last night :D

A little background... Our work email accounts are only good for 250mb and pretty much everyone is walking the full line all the time..

Sitting in a meeting today, 11 male, 1 female in the room. 3 different people sent large excel files to the mid 20's attractive blond... Conference room was fairly quiet...

she says "You guys sure are hard on my inbox" The room remained quiet and awkward.

Email me pics of said blond's inbox? :D

A little background... Our work email accounts are only good for 250mb and pretty much everyone is walking the full line all the time..

Sitting in a meeting today, 11 male, 1 female in the room. 3 different people sent large excel files to the mid 20's attractive blond... Conference room was fairly quiet...

she says "You guys sure are hard on my inbox" The room remained quiet and awkward.

:patriot:This is hilarious. Especially to those of us in the offices of America.

I brought some scrap to the recyclers today and the guy in the yard was not real sharp...I was pulling my GN trailer that has a 6' sticker down each side of the tongue that says "Preston Farms-Unionville, MO" and the guy says "where you from"....I look at the sticker, look back at him...no reply. He said "I said where you from fella"...my reply "a farm over by Unionville".....he asks "what you raise over there"......my reply "retards and people that can read".

I brought some scrap to the recyclers today and the guy in the yard was not real sharp...I was pulling my GN trailer that has a 6' sticker down each side of the tongue that says "Preston Farms-Unionville, MO" and the guy says "where you from"....I look at the sticker, look back at him...no reply. He said "I said where you from fella"...my reply "a farm over by Unionville".....he asks "what you raise over there"......my reply "retards and people that can read".

Lol

"Working Saturdays blows donkey balls!"

-theFrom inly other guy at work with me right now

Back