• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Loved the pics that were posted from 2006. Now that my schooling is done, maybe I will get to finally attend this event.

Wow, haven't seen you post for a while. :wave:

Hey man. Trying to get in the swing of things in SoCal but its not the same as home so I have been keeping a low profile.

The wife and I were planning on Moab for Easter jeep safari but I cant miss this event. We will do Death Valley over Easter instead. Hope to see you there.

I'm going. My 1st time was the 25th, then again last year, 2011, for my 25th wedding anniversary.

im in , so is Xjenson, just booked 8 nights 2 tent spot, I am hoping Mike1331 will roll with us and maybe my brother.

Seems like we will have a pretty good turn out.
a couple other Colorado folks have reserved their spots as well.

I can't say for certain yet, but Rachel and I are hoping to be there. We will be looking to buy a cheap XJ in Utah around March with some help from DrMoab. I should know by July if we are going or not.

I can't say for certain yet, but Rachel and I are hoping to be there. We will be looking to buy a cheap XJ in Utah around March with some help from DrMoab. I should know by July if we are going or not.
Awesome, it would be good to see you two again.

Looks like I'm stopping in Denver on my way out to pick up a good friend of mine on the way. This trip is gonna be epic!

Ill look forward to meeting you in person

Haha, are you sure? :D Its hard telling what kind of crap Pat said about me! :roflmao:

Back