• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Slickrock camp ground has some long RV pads with water and elctricity you can rent up to 55' I don't how long your setup is.... but worth looking at.

42ft i saw that, just wondering if any one has done one of these events with a camper or if its pretty much a tent event
You will only be in there after getting hammered anyway. Showers are at a few locations in the area. People will be mixing up. I stayed at one of the little taverns last time i was there and im just gonna tent it up this time since my cot and mattress are just as comfortable.

42ft i saw that, just wondering if any one has done one of these events with a camper or if its pretty much a tent event

I haven't been to a Anniversary event, but it seamed that it was pretty split, some tents, some in cabins or RV pads depending on if they towed there rig down or not. they are all right next to eachother so it wont be a big deal either way. Slickrock is the place to be for the full experience IMO lol

Just do slickrock. plenty of room at an rv site
yep!

I want food/drink/fire at the location I am sleeping as its eisier to find that way ;)

Who is staying what days. I res. for 8-13. hoping to make it a good couple of days

6-13. Sunday to Sunday. I may be able to run every trail I have wanted to in one trip this time!

I might have missed it. Anyone who frequents moab that time of year know roughly the range of temps we are to expect?
10-30, 30-50, 50-70? Just need to start planning what gear imma need to bring as ill be camping and not it a cabin.

I might have missed it. Anyone who frequents moab that time of year know roughly the range of temps we are to expect?
10-30, 30-50, 50-70? Just need to start planning what gear imma need to bring as ill be camping and not it a cabin.

this past fall fling is was about 30-40 at night, and 70-80 peak during the day(thats what my overhead display said) it was perfect IMO

made our reservations for a hookup site, 3rd to the 13th.

look for the big ugly ex uhaul truck ambulance conglomeration.

Except in 06 when it rained 6 inches that week. Moab has 8 inches annually in a normal year. Still the coolest trip ever.

It always rains once for Fall Fling.

That year it forgot to stop raining, Slick Rock Campgrounds was a swamp. Fun year though and the last time I've been there.

Back