• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

So, question for everyone. My gf needs to be back on the central coast in Cali sometime Saturday the 12th, so she can be available Sunday. Is anyone heading back out west that could bring her back closer?
Thanks in advance, any good suggestions welcome.

X1000 you guys have to come.....of course the ninja needs to be with you.

Yeah, you guys need to come.

Final answer, you're in. :D

I will be there !!

Outside of deciding to come and Who Is coming with me I have made no arrangements .

It will be Sam , Serena , my father and I .

Hopefully the camping trailer will be finished (pretty sure it will)
Need to register / figure out where to camp / Figure out how I am getting the the rig there .

I will be there !!

Outside of deciding to come and Who Is coming with me I have made no arrangements .

It will be Sam , Serena , my father and I .

Hopefully the camping trailer will be finished (pretty sure it will)
Need to register / figure out where to camp / Figure out how I am getting the the rig there .

Should be rolling into st. Louis on the 5th sometime around 1pm.....you're welcome to meet up with us and convoy with us.

Should there be a "Hi my name is....." Thread with a pic of the person and rig?? I know a lot of you through facebook and what not but I don't know everyone.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Anyone else bringing mtn bikes?

I've been on the fence on whether or not to bring mine.

Then again, i dont do jumps or gnarly stuff.

Should be rolling into st. Louis on the 5th sometime around 1pm.....you're welcome to meet up with us and convoy with us.

Sounds cool i'll get back to you on this , I would have to split off Late in the convoy to pick my dad up in Westcliffe ,Co it like 2 hrs out of the way .

Sounds cool i'll get back to you on this , I would have to split off Late in the convoy to pick my dad up in Westcliffe ,Co it like 2 hrs out of the way .

Sounds good dude! Just let me know.

Back