• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

we are in for sure. Really looking forward to wheeling Moab and hanging with everyone.

we are in for sure. Really looking forward to wheeling Moab and hanging with everyone.

Now we need to coordinate it to have a MWC road train rolling into Moab! :D

In permitting i have cash and a motor that will make the trek to and from. Woould be nice to get a new or used motor before than.

We shall see.

Im in for a maybe, 2,123 miles is a pretty far to drive a built jeep, wheel it, and then drive 2,123 miles back. If i have the funds and a car trailer, ill be there.

Is anyone from the NAC driving down?

Im in for a maybe, 2,123 miles is a pretty far to drive a built jeep, wheel it, and then drive 2,123 miles back. If i have the funds and a car trailer, ill be there.

Is anyone from the NAC driving down?

My Wife and I are going... Ross and his woman are planning on going.

Hopefully the rest of you NAC guys aren't as insane as Ken! :D

I am in! wont miss it!

I know I have been scarce of late, but my Red '92 just informed me that we need a 30th plaque to go along with the 20th one. So, a year in advance, I'm officially saying HELL YES. We've managed six times before and expect this will be lucky 7 - and I'm hoping to drag a few NAC alumni along as well on the 1800 mile trek.

MG

I know I have been scarce of late, but my Red '92 just informed me that we need a 30th plaque to go along with the 20th one. So, a year in advance, I'm officially saying HELL YES. We've managed six times before and expect this will be lucky 7 - and I'm hoping to drag a few NAC alumni along as well on the 1800 mile trek.

MG

Nice. Maybe I won't run out of gas this time ;)

MG

OMG, he's Alive! Hi Mike! You can caravan out with Me and the Mrs. if you want.

OMG, he's Alive! Hi Mike! You can caravan out with Me and the Mrs. if you want.

Only if you're bringing out the Missus' truck (still have it?) - and if I can talk CHW into coming (he has my other blue '87), then I can claim a prize for the farthest traveled group of formerly or currently owned XJ's (3x2000+ mi!!!) :sunshine:

Still hope a few more NAC folks will make the trip (this especially means you Andy)

MG

Trying to get my rig done. Is there gonna be a "late" group every day? I imagine ill be one fo the drunken bastards that wont be up in time or concerned with making the big/early organized group runs......

Only if you're bringing out the Missus' truck (still have it?) - and if I can talk CHW into coming (he has my other blue '87), then I can claim a prize for the farthest traveled group of formerly or currently owned XJ's (3x2000+ mi!!!) :sunshine:

Still hope a few more NAC folks will make the trip (this especially means you Andy)

MG

The Missus's Jeep had a little date with a sawzall and currently sits in NHrocker's front yard.

I am trying to get Andy to go as well!

Back