• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Since you are living in Moab most of our group stays in the SlickRock Campground.
Look forward to meeting another Jeep owner living in Moab.
A guy from my town of Escondido moved there 3+ years ago. Nathan drives a '97+ green forestry Jeep on 35's.
Nate's actually on here somewhere.

Since i didnt go to the rubicon i may consider this trip. may rent a trailer though.....

I'm looking forward to making the cross country drive out there for this. I drove my XJ to Wyoming years back when it was still on 35's, I look forward to using my trailler this time around. Ill probably be convoying with Lobster, hopefully we can get some more of the NAC to come. Otherwise ill have to make my best impression to represent us east coasters ;)

Long time no see...

I figure since I was at the 20th and 25th, I should probably stop by the 30th for at least a few days...maybe even bring my XJ!

You still have it?

Long time no see...

I figure since I was at the 20th and 25th, I should probably stop by the 30th for at least a few days...maybe even bring my XJ!

:yelclap:

I need to get my black one running again also. The day I left for the 25th the master cylinder went out before I reached the freeway on ramp rolled right through a red light and intersection. Went home and brought the DD. Still need to change the master cylinder.

Back