• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

i dont get this run?? lol maybe ill follow you guys in my own little group with the big boy tires lol, and watch this lol.

you will most certainly not...

o yeah! you and what army is going to stop me.:wave: see you there. ill run the trail with my snowmobile in june Haha

the sled I'm ok with hahaha

hahah i dont know thats a big maybe it dont like mud all that well, shit gets jammed between the track and tunnel lol.

I'll be there...

With my 33"s and my winch, to pull all your asses out when you get stuck in the mud.

edit: this was an oops post.

Last edited:
hahah i dont know thats a big maybe it dont like mud all that well, shit gets jammed between the track and tunnel lol.

whatever, as if the rest of us aren't gonna f**k s**t up :D :D :D

I'll be there...

With my 33"s and my winch, to pull all your asses out when you get stuck in the mud.

I got my winch. You guys aren't allowed to do S**t. you can come and watch but that's where your role ends :dunce::gee:

also, :video:

:video::video::video::video::video::video::video::video::video::video: will be necessary. i hate it when i do something cool or stupid and no one catches it. this will be up there.

so, seriously, where are we going to do this?

pansys.

you get me tires, mount them, put them on my jeep, and get rid of them and ill be there on small tires, i dont care if there honda civic tires. i dont want to spend the money

pansy.

Ya same, I'm not going to buy rims as stock ones don't fit, and find/put <30 tires on my Jeep for a run.

If I get new tires, they would be 35's.

I drag my diffs enough on 33's.

once you guys are all stuck, and your winch stops working travis, you'll be asking for help, I know you will.

pansy. :D this is sliiightly redundant, hm? lol

and mark, 2 things. I told ya already I have a second set of wheels for ya, so that point is not valid. Also, I've got that cool ti shit so that my winch knows when it's gettin warm and needs to take a break :) Now because I said that, the battery leads will corrode halfway thru and i'll be royally F**ked hahahaha

im taping, i cant winch them out lol. im just going to watch allll you guys get stuck.

thats fine. we definitely need constant footage,, now way around that one. for sure.

once you guys are all stuck, and your winch stops working travis, you'll be asking for help, I know you will.

but then there's my winch... and i'm sure at least one other person has one too...hm... hehe. i wouldn't do this if i didn't have good diff covers or steering. oh wait. my steering is still stock. better get on that.

I'll have the hi steer, which will effectively be like having a stock steering setup, as far as likelyhood of smashing it is concerned :gee:

Alright, so now are we taking bets on how long before someone rolls, and how many people roll, since they are so tall, and now have a narrow stance?

Back