• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

good, good. so bob's in. :)

Not to rain on the parade but arent you chancing breaking something right before good wheeling season but hey who am I to knock it I might be there if I had a runner. I also dont own anything lower then a set of 31s. If you really wanna make it diff. make it so each tire has to be diff. alittle mix and match.

Now THAT's asking to blow **** up. haha

you're both full of bologna. I'll see you at the run :)

Wouldn't be the first time I've wheeled my rig on 30's. Of course they were bald as **** MT/R's, but still was fun with my 6+" TnT LA's and 4.88's.

Don't think I'll be attempting that with my rig now though. ;)

XXXX yes good man billy :D

im very disapointed in a few peaple, i guess they will just have to miss the fun and insanity

this has doom and unmitigated failure written all over it

where can i sign up

i found a running driving rusty xj for 200 bux, umm will i need registration or inspection to participate in said run and most likley run the xj2.0 into the ground?

anyone have a set for me to use? there's no way i'm spending $ on this...

you can have my stockers if my jeep's on the 44's by the time this run goes down. :)

i found a running driving rusty xj for 200 bux, umm will i need registration or inspection to participate in said run and most likley run the xj2.0 into the ground?

As far as I'm concerned, that's your responsibility (read:I don't care, register it if you want, but if you don't want to...)

;)

ill do it as long as theres no public roads to travel on during the course of said run

Back