• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

Alright, so now are we taking bets on how long before someone rolls, and how many people roll, since they are so tall, and now have a narrow stance?

it depends where we go.

suggestions?

To be honest I really don't care where we go. Somewhere closeR to me would be wonderful but not entirely necessary. How sweet would it be to have this be my jeep's shakedown run? I agree. not sweet at all HAHA. defnitely funny though...

bringin the girl's jeep!!! 235 Michelin's ftw!!!

Alright, so now are we taking bets on how long before someone rolls, and how many people roll, since they are so tall, and now have a narrow stance?

well mines still low, yalls should follow the trend, little lift lots o cutting

me think same spot as snow run, not sure on date though, im waiting on my summer work sced as ill be workin in way upstate ny

Ahh, I can't get away from that trail, thats the only one I've been to in the past year and a half.

holy goodness gracious mark!! if you're willing to take a bit longer of a drive, you'd be welcome to come on a run or two with DWE to change it up a bit...

ok time to get this going again, whos in, im thinking late july

funny that this got brought up. i thought of it the other day.

late july should work swell :)

yes it will cuz my jeep will be wheelable again and i can find some stock tires to run on it so now im in

I thought this was a joke, you guys are seriously doing this run? :huh: Let me know what you guys break maybe I'll have some parts that you need when your done destroying your drivetrains. :repair:

:dunno: This should help close some more trails in the northeast for sure :dunce:

Get pissed say what you want but stuff like this is why they are closing all our trails. You should put up a poll to see how good of an idea this is for help to stop the closure of our trails and how good it will look for NAXJA. I'm done just my .02 cents, I'm sure there will be many comments to come.

so if we all ride on legal trails with far far less agressive tires than what we usually run how is this gonna help get out wheeling areas closed?

oh yea....nominated

none of us go out to tear up trails or get them closed, nearly all of us belong to local clubs and are involed with the sport, we will be out on a easy/moderate trail with stock sized tires, i dont see how we would be any worse then bringing stocker rigs

it's not like the rocks mind the scrapes. the worst damage is going to be to our jeeps.

I thought this was a joke, you guys are seriously doing this run? :huh: Let me know what you guys break maybe I'll have some parts that you need when your done destroying your drivetrains. :repair:

:dunno: This should help close some more trails in the northeast for sure :dunce:

Get pissed say what you want but stuff like this is why they are closing all our trails. You should put up a poll to see how good of an idea this is for help to stop the closure of our trails and how good it will look for NAXJA. I'm done just my .02 cents, I'm sure there will be many comments to come.

shut up

Like I said I knew comments would be flying. But all it takes is someone driving by and see a group of Jeeps going into the woods obviously on tires that aren't in shape to be offroad to make a call and make a complaint! It's not like you can say you aren't going out on bald tires on purpose. Of course I'm sure you will all be Treading Lightly while your out there by all the talk of roasting tires. Smaller tires just means more of the underside of your Jeep will be hitting the trail. Dragging the the underside of your rig out of where you get it stuck will do wonders for the trails! It just means more ruts caused by other parts of your Jeep. I belong to local clubs myself and also a few of the national clubs. You guys are just giving people the ammunition they need to file complaints to have areas closed. No matter what you think or feel you know you are doing other people's perception of your actions is what is going to make the pick up the phone or write their complaints in.

I can't say I don't understand or wouldn't enjoying what you are doing. I guess my point is it would be much better if you could do this on private property instead of the very few public wheeling places we have left. You guys don't have a date set yet so why doesn't somebody try a find a private place to hold this run?

we will be running on private propety, this same area you can run stock to slightly modified rigs, so i still dont see how it could be anyworse then a stocker run. at worse we will be hitting our diffs on some rocks

Back