• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

we will be running on private propety, this same area you can run stock to slightly modified rigs, so i still dont see how it could be anyworse then a stocker run. at worse we will be hitting our diffs on some rocks

That's good to hear! I guess the idea of running bald tires on purpose doesn't sound right or like a good idea. To each their own though, also people who run stockers haven't and don't try obstacles they people with rigs like ours have run. I have the feeling that people are going to try things that they could do with their other tire set ups just to see if they could. This is where some damage might occur to the trail or maybe some extra stacking of rocks or what not. But like I mentioned before if this is on private property it is a totally different ball game. Be safe and have fun, also thanks for the intelligent discussion. :cheers:

That's good to hear! I guess the idea of running bald tires on purpose doesn't sound right or like a good idea. To each their own though, also people who run stockers haven't and don't try obstacles they people with rigs like ours have run. I have the feeling that people are going to try things that they could do with their other tire set ups just to see if they could. This is where some damage might occur to the trail or maybe some extra stacking of rocks or what not. But like I mentioned before if this is on private property it is a totally different ball game. Be safe and have fun, also thanks for the intelligent discussion. :cheers:

im hoping peaple are smart enough to show up on decent tires and not bald ones, there will be a inspection before hand, this run is gonna be ment to be fun, theres only 2 spots where we may have issue but there is leagal go arounds for them

do you even know anyone here?

make an effort to meet people before passing judgment.

What are you so defensive about? Actually I have done a few runs with NAXJA members. I wasn't trying to pass judgement on anybody. I am also not going to argue with somebody over the internet that isn't being open minded enough to even to consider the points I brought up. But since ROBZ95Xj mentioned that it is taking place on private property it doesn't really matter. To each their own and like I said in my previous post be safe and have fun.

im hoping peaple are smart enough to show up on decent tires and not bald ones, there will be a inspection before hand, this run is gonna be ment to be fun, theres only 2 spots where we may have issue but there is leagal go arounds for them

This sounds like you are going to go out and test your skills. :thumbup: You can't just roll over stuff on 30's!! Should be interesting to have the underbody clearance of the lift but the axle clearance of the 30's. Good luck!

This sounds like you are going to go out and test your skills. :thumbup: You can't just roll over stuff on 30's!! Should be interesting to have the underbody clearance of the lift but the axle clearance of the 30's. Good luck!

i learned how to wheel on 30's ans even smaller tires, it should be fun to go back

I wheeled my Jeep on 30s and smaller for the first 4 yrs I owned it. I wheeled a Geo Tracker on 27s before that going through places people on 31s were afraid to go. Wheeling on smaller tires is not automatically harder on trails than wheeling bigger tires. Where did it come out that there was a minimum size for safe wheeling?

But since ROBZ95Xj mentioned that it is taking place on private property it doesn't really matter.

since when does ownership have an effect on responsible trail usage. earth is earth, regardless of who pays the taxes, hell, private land requires MORE care..

(rant off)

good to have you back mike. haha you should see my jeep now :doh: it's come a little ways since last summer.

since when does ownership have an effect on responsible trail usage. earth is earth, regardless of who pays the taxes, hell, private land requires MORE care..

(rant off)

I agree but misuse of private land doesn't close what very few public trails that are left. This doesn't mean I am implying that anyone is going to go out and misuse any trails. People should wheel responsibly no matter what land the are on that was part of my concern to begin with.

there will be an anouncement sometime next week, this run will happen

Back