• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
talkin to travis i came up with this idea of havin a trailride, but with a max tire size of 30" and must be a all season tire, no mud terrains, more info will be posted later

and we're considering banning bfg at's as well, they kind of look sliiightly aggressive, and we will have none of that....

bring your spares! sparesssssssssssss many many spares.

!!!!!!!!!!! good idea here....

any and all spares MUST be showing belts

:D :D :D

:party:

is the goal to actually get anywhere? or just be really frustrated in not being able to?

or i think the idea is to beat the piss out of your rig and still make it. that's gotta be it. ok. i should be in :firedevil

YES.

any other takers?

im sooo ready to go!!!!

2rhp544.jpg

haha nice. i will post a pic of mine tomorrow, funny cause right now my left front is flat too :laugh3:

i want to roast a pair down to the rim.

definitely. I may or may not have done a burnout in the driveway before parking the big jeep for the winter... :eyes: Only stopped because the ass end starting working it's way toward's the 07 Accord parked next to it :laugh3:

oopsies

Yeah, and because the owner of said accord came outside with a strange look on his face. Then I explained to him the tires were more or less worthless, and I missed driving the big jeep already, and he said Oh well then why'd ya stop? :D

dad can be cool at times haha

Also had an S-10 for a couple weeks, and he bet me $10 I couldn't do a brakestand in it. I got $10. There's still a line in the driveway from that one hah. Actually have a picture on my phone of that one. It had wiiiide ass wheels with bfg radial t/a's. and of course a 5 speed ;)

I can't put stockers on mine, unless I get them from a different vehicle than a Jeep.

Oh, and I'm not spending money on this, so count me out.

Mark I got a set of wheels for each of us, all we gotta do is find some crappy tires...

Back