• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

Soooo... is this real... or did you guys just get sick of reading all of the posts in the Lots 'o' Posts thread....

If this is real, figure out a date and let me know. I'll sticky it up and make it a real run...

A.

its a real run, were waiting on travis to get his junk together

can i use a hot knife and grove out my tiny ass tires for increased traction? should i run these at a lower pressure? tug-o-war contests? can we have a burnout contest in 4Low while chained to something? how bout some jeepspeed stuff? im thinkin ill drive there on my 35's to maxamize mpg's then swap to the baby rubber.

can i use a hot knife and grove out my tiny ass tires for increased traction? should i run these at a lower pressure? tug-o-war contests? can we have a burnout contest in 4Low while chained to something? how bout some jeepspeed stuff? im thinkin ill drive there on my 35's to maxamize mpg's then swap to the baby rubber.

tug-o-war with unibodies? :twak:

I like the burnout comp tho. ill swap when i get to the trail too.

ill swap when i get to the trail too.

what i was planning on doing, depending on where it is. the gutter would be a good place for that mid summer... maybe?

tug-o-war with unibodies? :twak:

i once had a beef with this guy with a "built" 3/4 ton chevy (mild 350, 4.10's posi's, typical chevy sh!t). we decided to settle oue differences in a tug-o-war on pavment. i most certainly kicked his ass:D

i wouldn't hesitate if i had all the things done to it i wanted to.

should i run these at a lower pressure?

seein as I'm considering mounting some little tires on the 'locks especially for this run... if you want a chance at making it further than me, you probably should consider it :D

its a real run, were waiting on travis to get his junk together

:eyes:

I'm tryinnn. Donations to the gear-fund are welcome ;)

seein as I'm considering mounting some little tires on the 'locks especially for this run...

i vote not allowed. unless bill comes too. (driving his)

with all due respect.... screw you!! rules were posted at the beginning of the thread, me and rob thought this through before hand... deal with it dooood :D heh

beadlocks are ok, bo no altering treads, must be a allseason tread in ok shape

STUPENDOUS.

Travis: 1
Anthony: 0
Ross: 0

...It pays to be an organizer of such a ridiculous event. :D

ORRR you can get another set of tires. goodness, c'mon. JYs everywhere have tires that fit the description/requirements here...

im out just sold my bfg at's to kyle...........:nono:
that tire was ruled out cuz they're semi aggressive i thought...

It was considered but not made official...

i'm proposing we ban them, unless nearly bald. someone second me? i think the whole point of this is to really have as little traction as possible.

Back