• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your user name..

Mine was because at one rime or another, I owned a '73 J4000, a '68 CJ-5, a '71 CJ-5, 2 '85 XJ's, an '89 XJ, '90 XJ, a '94 YJ, 84 CJ-7, and a 04 TJ..

Now, I'm just down to the 89,90 XJ and the 04 TJ..:doh:

5-90 said:
There are a few different ways, depending on where you learned it. For us, it's "hoo-rah!"

And no, it isn't "common knowledge..."

5-90
Now that I know your correct way I'll try to remember it because I defiantly don't want to offend!

Ghost said:
Now that I know your correct way I'll try to remember it because I defiantly don't want to offend!

Not to worry - I know the Marines tend to spell it "Uurah!" - and it seems to vary everywhere else it's used... No offense here - it all means the same thing, y'ask me...

What I do for a living. ER Nurse and Medic since 91, flight nurse for a while, now back to the ER usually just work weekends love the time off.

RNMedic said:
What I do for a living. ER Nurse and Medic since 91, flight nurse for a while, now back to the ER usually just work weekends love the time off.

Cool! We need more women Jeepers around here. :worship:

Hoboken Hobo said:
Cool! We need more women Jeepers around here. :worship:

Not to burst your bubble (I certainly agree with you here!) but considering there's a "John M" in the sig, I'm not entirely sure "she" isn't a "he..."

However, welcome aboard either way - and if you can recruit some women Jeepers, more power to you! There's less than a half-dozen here that I can think of offhand, so their ranks could certainly stand to swell...

5-90 said:
Not to burst your bubble (I certainly agree with you here!) but considering there's a "John M" in the sig, I'm not entirely sure "she" isn't a "he..."

However, welcome aboard either way - and if you can recruit some women Jeepers, more power to you! There's less than a half-dozen here that I can think of offhand, so their ranks could certainly stand to swell...

I was not about to make a judgement based on a forum sig. However, you may be correct... she may indeed be a he. Damn.

Lol, nurse is a title, not a designator of gender. There are male nurses all over the place....actually pays a decent amount if you can find a good place to work.

53guy said:
Lol, nurse is a title, not a designator of gender. There are male nurses all over the place....actually pays a decent amount if you can find a good place to work.

Hello Captain Obvious. :cheers:

I was formerly 'ECU88XJ' but then I graduated from college and really just don't have all that much loyalty towards my alma-mater.

So it was time for a change and WTF ('double you', 'Tee', 'Eff') was the obvious choice...

It's the motto which has gotten me into my various stages of XJ progression be it on the trail, in the garage, or with credit card in hand ready to make a purchase, has always been "What the f*ck; let's do this!.." and others watching from the outside, especially the ones who 'don't get it', all the while are saying "What the F*ck is he doing?!?!?!"

wel she is indeed a he. but that was funny, thanks, John M
actually I am a Male Alien also. Still got a green card, born and raised in Scotland just round the corner form the Braveheart story

Hoboken Hobo said:
I was not about to make a judgement based on a forum sig. However, you may be correct... she may indeed be a he. Damn.

RNMedic said:
wel she is indeed a he. but that was funny, thanks, John M
actually I am a Male Alien also. Still got a green card, born and raised in Scotland just round the corner form the Braveheart story

Scotland? What clan? I can claim Ros and MacLeod myself. If I ever get to Europe again (fat chance, airport insecurity being as offensive and useless as it is...) I do want to see Castle Balnagown and see about picking up a few of the stones around the countryside... We've just been over here way too long...

5-90

Innes by family name, but Macdonald and Mcintyre by family, was just back last year after an 8 year absence and it is almost Orwellian over there cameras EVERYWHERE, kinda scary. John

Back