• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your user name..

as of now i am a green belt in MCMAP and have an XJ.

crazy huh.

I grew up on an island and I drive an XJ (and now an MJ too)

wow... i havn't been called that in a while, :roflmao: we just got a bunch of really boot boots in today.

I used to hit my head a lot as a child :gee: ... wait a minute :doh:

I actually had a set of stitches in my forehead when I was joining...
happened while lifiting my jeep too... Lawn Cher' you were there :twak: ...

i just like poop.

Hoboken Hobo said:
Trust me... seriously. You do NOT want the username TomC around here. Not a positive thing amongst us old timers. :nosmile:

Damn, I think I wet myself laughing...

Bones :skull1:

Mine has to do with an old Anasazi medicine man and his long forgotten curse of the bones. I sort of called up the curse during a pre-NAXJA Moab run thinking it a joke.

Damn that curse caused havoc on the recipient for the rest of the run.

As penance I took the name of the curse to try and rescind the bad juju before he died.

See how well my penance worked...he was able to walk away from this just four months later...:dunce:

Bones :skull1:

back in the day (middle school / early highschool) i read lot of Image comics..Grifter, Team Seven, Prophet..Grifter was my fav by a long shot..I went and joined the Army did the things i did and came home and my old comic buddies put two and two together and walla, turns out according to them i became "Grifter" the name stuck...the 144 is not significant by any stretch of the imagination..the system would not let me use just straight Grifter so i threw in Brendan Shanahans #14 because he was my favorite Red Wing.. (Go Wings by the way)...not sure what the final 4 is for but its there..

if the powers that be would like to they can drop the 144 from my name.

RLTW,
Grifter

NOS ....slang for NITROUS OXIDE SYSTEMS i run nitrous on my race car / 86... year of my two MUSTANG's i own .

so i got NOS/86 , i use the same name on every site i'm on .

Jump This said:
Now adays we call you a commodities broker...

by the beard of zeus!

talk about old thread from the dead!

are you a historian now rick?

I started 4x4'ing back in 1983 when I bought my 83 Chevy Silverado short wheel base. I subscibed to a off road magazine. When I started receiving them the name on the magazine was Tony Mudderoy, instead of Muckleroy. I thought it was pretty funny, so now you are up to date.

I'm getting Hammered...

Actually besides getting a little overboard on beer consumption I went with the name from a newer MOTORHEAD album. The name just fits in the XJ area in so many ways.

Motorhead%20-%20cover_v2a.jpg

Back