• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I thought the hill climb to Middle Fork was pretty fun as it sat. I hope they just "maintained" it.

Literally or just smooth gravel? I know he turned the trail over to the county to maintain.

I haven't seen it, obviously, but I'm told it's a basic gravel road to Middle Fork now.

I thought the hill climb to Middle Fork was pretty fun as it sat. I hope they just "maintained" it.

That's gone. It's just an access road.

FWIW, I hated that stretch. It was boring and took FOREVER to get to the real trails.

I didn't know if you had seen pictures or video of what it looks like now. With all the switchbacks, I wonder what the "road" is like now.

I didn't know if you had seen pictures or video of what it looks like now. With all the switchbacks, I wonder what the "road" is like now.

I have not seen pictures. Just going off Stephan's description.

For a flatlander the trail to the trails was pretty fun.

Maybe. But to someone who wants to wheel harder stuff the main trail was just a LONG boring road that took forever to get down.

The only little switch back place was kinda fun because you could get a little tippy but that was all.

Back