• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Why so much hate on the honeycombs?

I just don't like the way they look. Plus, cleaning them is insane.

What's wrong with the Silver Stars? I love the way mine look on my XJ. It's funny that everyone refers to them as the 5.9 rims when they were a factory XJ rim also...

But only for one year and limited quantites. Much more known on the 5.9, ZJ would be my guess.

But only for one year and limited quantites. Much more known on the 5.9, ZJ would be my guess.

I guess I can buy that. There were only 5,157 60th XJs made and 14,286 5.9 ZJs....

On a completely other topic....got lucky today....you know how sometimes you are walking along the street and find a $10 or $20 bill in the gutter? Well, I was walking along the street today and found a GoPro Hero 3 Black. 700,000 people in San Antonio today for Fiesta and one of them is missing a camera. I found a name attached to it from it's wifi network and did a search. I found 155 people in San Antonio with that name. Probably thousands more in mid-Texas. Pretty sure that I'm not going to find the owner...

I guess I can buy that. There were only 5,157 60th XJs made and 14,286 5.9 ZJs....

On a completely other topic....got lucky today....you know how sometimes you are walking along the street and find a $10 or $20 bill in the gutter? Well, I was walking along the street today and found a GoPro Hero 3 Black. 700,000 people in San Antonio today for Fiesta and one of them is missing a camera. I found a name attached to it from it's wifi network and did a search. I found 155 people in San Antonio with that name. Probably thousands more in mid-Texas. Pretty sure that I'm not going to find the owner...

Watch the videos and narrow it down. Search the IP address on it.

The upper radiator hose split once we arrived at my daughters basketball game. My parents brought tools, a new hose and a gallon of antifreeze. Fixed it in about five minutes. Unfortunately the radiator looked like it has mud in it so a flush is in order. Uggh.......

Built a YJ cage with 01TJ at a friend's shop.
d33ddf56297c6d51da2d3ff4c03df4f3.jpg

2ddb72b5085e2c9b11cb26d670db6af8.jpg

My girlfriend surprised me for my birthday with a trip to Atlanta for the weekend, and tickets to the Braves game last night. They lost, but it was still fun to be there, especially since it was my first MLB game. Couldn't have asked for a nicer spring day to take in the game either!

13063423_10102467079724617_1642317315053634649_o.jpg

We tried to check out the Sweetwater festival that was going on downtown, but the line to get in was too long for the amount of time we had. On the way out of town we did the tour through the World of Coca-Cola, and stopped for lunch at a place called Vortex based on a recommendation from stump. He was right, it was awesome food!

maybe its the angle of the pic, but it looks like the top "windshield" bar would be right in the line of sight.

also, what are those arched metal pieces in the background used for?

I'm with you on the front windshield tube work. It all looks too low for a clear view.

maybe its the angle of the pic, but it looks like the top "windshield" bar would be right in the line of sight.

also, what are those arched metal pieces in the background used for?

He's dropping the seats 5" and removing the BS YJ dash that's 9" tall. The arched metal in the background is all 3/16 flat bar bent and boxes up to look like tree's. There are 4 non identical ones that will all fit together to make a gazebo for their customer. It's probably 15' X 15' or 20' X 20'. Cool idea.

6ff168f91f2ee6550df4d23dd712e7ed.jpg

32a2384789abcdca35d244ccb502c8d9.jpg

What's wrong with the Silver Stars? I love the way mine look on my XJ. It's funny that everyone refers to them as the 5.9 rims when they were a factory XJ rim also...

Have you had them off road in the muddy trails of the south? They pack up bad and are a bitch to clean. I had to pull all four wheels to get the mud out from back there.......

Have you had them off road in the muddy trails of the south? They pack up bad and are a bitch to clean. I had to pull all four wheels to get the mud out from back there.......

Since i'm betting that it was probably your son that got them muddy, why didn't you make him clean them? He'll learn real quick to quit playing in the mud!

Search the IP address??? I'd have no idea how to do that....

I got back on the GoPro today and there is no IP address that comes up when I open it on my iPhone. I wonder if there is another way to find that. I did watch a couple of the movies. That dude is a foul mouthed cat considering he's sitting at Twin Peaks with a bunch of kids under 10. There were a lot of F-Bombs.

My girlfriend surprised me for my birthday with a trip to Atlanta for the weekend, and tickets to the Braves game last night. They lost, but it was still fun to be there, especially since it was my first MLB game. Couldn't have asked for a nicer spring day to take in the game either!

Is she going to make it to Harlan? A true test is if she can handle the rock gardens (and the MWC crowd)

Just at Harlan last year.

Stay out of the mud? I don't see how they'd be different than any other alloy wheel.

Maybe IDk. These packed up behind the spokes. I've only run steel ones in the past.

Since i'm betting that it was probably your son that got them muddy, why didn't you make him clean them? He'll learn real quick to quit playing in the mud!

Yes he did help. He's 17 still learning...... Hell I get caught up in the heat of the moment some times......

Back