• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I have absolutely no clue... Alternator quit working for no reason at all too

P1000927.jpg

Been there, done that (not quite to that extreme though).

Mud sucks...

You said you were out of town all week, I thought.

Nah, I was home April 4-16...head back, out on Sunday.

It's all good. I catch you the next time around.

I think I'm going to enter the XJ in a local car show this weekend. I wonder what category they'll shoehorn it into....

I put a 1994 "7120" head on my 1998 block thats in my son's 1989 MJ LOL!

That has a 1996 XJ 8.25 in the rear.

I feel sorry for my kid if he moves out of the area after college. I can see him now telling the parts guy what he needs and the poor little parts guy just shaking his head just before it explodes :D

I put a 1994 "7120" head on my 1998 block thats in my son's 1989 MJ LOL!

That has a 1996 XJ 8.25 in the rear.

I feel sorry for my kid if he moves out of the area after college. I can see him now telling the parts guy what he needs and the poor little parts guy just shaking his head just before it explodes :D

Reminds me of my old 1989 MJ with a 1994 4.0, 2000 Trans and T-case, 1992 D30, and 1998 Explorer 8.8!

I had to make a list for the guy I sold it to, lol.

Saturday I went wheeling at Beasley Knob for the first time in 4 years. They did a lot of work up there last year. Some good, some bad. Good parts are there are now connecting trails for nearly everything up there. Bad parts are they took out one of the bigger hill climbs that went to the top of the mountain. The trail leading up to the other side is still there, but both lines of the trail where Travis Matson (yellowXJ) got the 4 Wheel & Offroad cover shot is now gone.

We didn't do everything there that day, but a couple of us are going back on the 30th of this month and I'm sure we'll cover it all that day.

Oh , and the trail map still sucks for that place lol

Worked on the 98 xj fuel tank skid. Tore down my front D60 last week and found a broken hub and stud. That is the second time..... Friday I ordered 35 spline stubs and lock outs. Stubs arrived today. Big shout out to East Coast Gear Supply for getting them shipped on Friday.

I got all 4 of my dana 30 shafts ground down and fitted with 5-760x u joints and full circle clips! Plus new timken unit bearings also! A little paint and they should be good for the season. Hopefully no breakage out of these shafts since I originally had the small ujoint shafts.

Forgot to add we bought Wendy a new car. 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. Pretty neat little car. Now that she has that and isn't daily driving the YJ anymore, I can focus on getting it ready to sell.

Forgot to add we bought Wendy a new car. 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. Pretty neat little car. Now that she has that and isn't daily driving the YJ anymore, I can focus on getting it ready to sell.

I love the crosstrek! I drive a forester XT daily and have been trying to talk my wife into a crosstrek for her. Great gas mileage and very versatile little car

Going during my lunch break to get what I'm hoping is a deal of the century for me. Woot woot! I'm hoping for the best.

Going during my lunch break to get what I'm hoping is a deal of the century for me. Woot woot! I'm hoping for the best.

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought 4 Ravine wheels from an LJ for $80.00! They look good but they aren't flawless....but good enough for me.

00707_14X0sZ4cX2Y_600x450.jpg

But you are the honeycomb guy....

Say it ain't so...

For $80 I can be a Ravine guy. I'd like to have the Honeycombs that are for sale in the SEC but logistics of getting them here presents a problem.

For $80 I can be a Ravine guy. I'd like to have the Honeycombs that are for sale in the SEC but logistics of getting them here presents a problem.

I looked at those too. I'm hating the 5.9 rims and will be getting rid of them as soon as I get a chance to.

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought 4 Ravine wheels from an LJ for $80.00! They look good but they aren't flawless....but good enough for me.

00707_14X0sZ4cX2Y_600x450.jpg

Second best factory Jeep wheel ever...

But you are the honeycomb guy....

Say it ain't so...

2nd worst looking factory Jeep wheel ever!!!

I wouldn't lift a pinky to go get those aweful honeycomb wheels. Glad you bought Ravines!

I looked at those too. I'm hating the 5.9 rims and will be getting rid of them as soon as I get a chance to.

5.9 wheels are the 4th best looking wheels out there.

1. Icons
2. Ravines
3. Moabs
4. 5.9 Silver Stars.
98. Honey Combs
99. Those aweful Lambo looking 5 hole wheels.

Second best factory Jeep wheel ever...

2nd worst looking factory Jeep wheel ever!!!

I wouldn't lift a pinky to go get those aweful honeycomb wheels. Glad you bought Ravines!

5.9 wheels are the 4th best looking wheels out there.

1. Icons
2. Ravines
3. Moabs
4. 5.9 Silver Stars.
98. Honey Combs
99. Those aweful Lambo looking 5 hole wheels.

Why so much hate on the honeycombs?

What's wrong with the Silver Stars? I love the way mine look on my XJ. It's funny that everyone refers to them as the 5.9 rims when they were a factory XJ rim also...

Back