• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Oh! I would think you could still get a few fish in a 5 gallon bucket, not many big bass though. Crappie/panfish/small channel cats wouldn't be a issue.

Oh yea. I see. I was thinking those little one gallon bait buckets I see.

Didn't get to work on the Jeep this weekend, I've been preparing for a friend to come in town from Washington state this week. However, I did get my wagons suspension adjusted and hub rings installed on my new wheels with some custom center caps!

526387_4904985098817_214615615_n.jpg

So how many of yall are close to western NC? I need to replace my ball joints and some bushings on my '96 XJ and I don't really have the equipment. I'm also just a novice/youtube mechanic!

Came back to the jeep world after a few year hiatus.

97 chero, 171k, 4.0 auto with an 8.25.

It's rough,but for $1500 I can't complain much.
4AF61C17-13C0-4AFB-8582-AAE03A361450-28669-00001C8AE83F44DE.jpg

Came back to the jeep world after a few year hiatus.

97 chero, 171k, 4.0 auto with an 8.25.

It's rough,but for $1500 I can't complain much.
4AF61C17-13C0-4AFB-8582-AAE03A361450-28669-00001C8AE83F44DE.jpg

Looks pretty nice to me. Good score!

Closed on my house yesterday. A month of stress and hard work finally paid off. It hasn't quite sunk in that i'm a home owner now...probably won't until about a week from now once i'm actually moved in.

It's going to be nice not having to move again for a while. I've moved every year for about the last 5 years in a row. Sometimes, more than once per year.

Closed on my house yesterday. A month of stress and hard work finally paid off. It hasn't quite sunk in that i'm a home owner now...probably won't until about a week from now once i'm actually moved in.

It's going to be nice not having to move again for a while. I've moved every year for about the last 5 years in a row. Sometimes, more than once per year.

Oh yeah, I bet. I can't wait to get the new place set up!

Congrats!

Still hasn't really truly sunk in for me and I've owned the place outright since October '10, been living here since June '11. I'm not sure if it ever will, maybe when I finish rebuilding it.

Oh yeah, I bet. I can't wait to get the new place set up!

I'll bet! When is it supposed to be done?

Congrats!

Still hasn't really truly sunk in for me and I've owned the place outright since October '10, been living here since June '11. I'm not sure if it ever will, maybe when I finish rebuilding it.

Yeah I remember you talking about all the projects you were doing to it. Fortunately mine needs next to no work for move in. Only thing I'm doing this weekend is working on the garage floor and cutting the grass that's turned into a field...

I went to Potts Mountain today and along with our club pres and one other member, we hauled in 3 NF Rangers and all of their saws/equipment to do some much needed tree work!

They got a bunch of undergrowth cut back away from the trail. We picked up a whole lot of trash, made 3 new friends and had a really good time!

We plan on taking the rangers through a couple of times a year to look the trail over to see what it may need.

We will be cutting in a new bypass to "The Stacks" as soon as we get the go ahead from the NFS

Last edited:
My weekend isn't over yet :D

0D82CEFC-E815-4A9F-BD6D-7761D184A43F-2711-000003B4F9702081_zps19a242eb.jpg

Jeep is my little sister's, it finally cracked its 0331. The canoe is for the predicted nice weather tomorrow morning

Got radiator flushed, need to find another one it's about trashed.

Also got trans cooler in. Had one laying around from the last rig.

Awesome news man...I am hoping to be in your shoes in a few weeks...still hunting for a house that we both like....

Back