• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Nate needs a body swap. When do you need it moved?

300 bones?

Sold my little sporty Jet Boat and bought a PoonToon. I hear it's not good for infants to fly down the lake at 70mph so I figured I'd buy something slightly more relaxing.

IMG_20130425_065055_195_zpsb52c396f.jpg

How bad do you want to sell an mj?

How bad do you want to sell an mj?

It's for sale or going to the scrapper. I need it out of the yard. 300 takes everything except the clutch kit, bell housing and master/slave cylinder. The only thing wrong with the body is the driver's side door hinges need to be re-welded, paper plate sized rust spot in the driver's side floor (Unibody is fine) and the striker bolt is missing. Everything else is great. It's actually really straight.

It's current form:
IMG_20130421_182951_029_zps0f40ff6e.jpg

seriously though... i would love a pontoon, what motor?

Johnson 50. Wish it were bigger but I think it'll push it OK since it's a smaller boat. 18'.

We did a good once over on it today. Everything looks great except one thing... the wiring. Man, I bet there's 10 miles of wire on that boat. 9 miles of it is zip-tied into a huge ball of **** under the console... That's all got to go. I can't sleep at night knowing the wiring looks like that. It'll all come out and get rewired when I do the new stereo system in it. :)

Last edited:
Got everything moved out of the old house and into the new house yesterday. Thanks to a stead week of unexpected travel, I didn't have near the amount packed in advance that I wanted to, which meant for a stressful and long Friday night. Got some help from Nick who came to town for the weekend as well.

Thanks again sir, couldn't have done it with out you. And thanks for being the DD last night!

Did my first regear ever on a friend's d30. Went pretty well.

Then we went and beat the hell out of our jeeps. Well, he went easy on his... I did my best Tim Cameron impression. Front end reportedly ended up a couple feet in the air at one point.

Went out friday night with some of the TTJ Crew, usual bonfire and what not on some private land near the lake, couple gully trails and mud holes, stuff like that, as usual we decided to run the gully trails, knowing the risk, especially with the recent rain.

Well I gave it a little skinny pedal in a tight spot and ended up flopping for the 2nd time, on the same trail lol. First time was a long time ago, flopped on passenger side. This time flopped driver side, much gnarlier flop, no broken glass, dents and body damage, but windows are intact!

I am also proud to say that I had 3 girls riding with me, and *drumroll please* 2/3 of them laughed and thought it was cool. Girl # 3... well, she was a bit of a bitch and got a ride home lol
388985_614673601895398_721949704_n.jpg

164952_10201097546267718_164947816_n.jpg

400764_10151880080408356_1485336805_n.jpg

11783_10151880080223356_1902166076_n.jpg

Last edited:
Watched it rain most of the weekend.

Went to the Upper Cumberland Angus Sale to watch Dad sell some cow/calf pairs. They sold pretty good. Ate at Cheddars afterward. Fish Taco's are good.

Stopped at the Pull a Part in Knoxville on my way home from Pigeon Forge - during the only 15 minute rain let up we had in 2 days.

Great little yard. Much smaller than the Nashville one, but much cleaner. Found a Lumina Z-34 but the hood vents were gone, damn it. Found a Willys pick up and an old DJ in the yard. Kinda cool to see them.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Yugo - but they had 4 of them in the yard. Weird. Hardly ever see old VW Beetles or Porsches in boneyards either, but they had 2 bugs and a 924.

Had a good time until it started raining again.

Stopped at the Pull a Part in Knoxville on my way home from Pigeon Forge - during the only 15 minute rain let up we had in 2 days.

Great little yard. Much smaller than the Nashville one, but much cleaner. Found a Lumina Z-34 but the hood vents were gone, damn it. Found a Willys pick up and an old DJ in the yard. Kinda cool to see them.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Yugo - but they had 4 of them in the yard. Weird. Hardly ever see old VW Beetles or Porsches in boneyards either, but they had 2 bugs and a 924.

Was there mich left of the beetles? I am always looking for parts for mine.

^^ that is WAY nicer than mine. Casper was dead in a field and brought back to life in the last year, and I still have a ton of work to do. I like the look of being as low as yours, but it's my daily, and I don't wanna bottom out on bird shit, lol.

I sure am glad I got all my stuff moved Saturday. Only ran into a couple little showers...poured all day yesterday and was still raining pretty good when I left for the airportat 4am this morning.

Only thing I got done was swapping out the magnaflow for a much quieter and less droning flow tech turbo muffler.

Much better, need to do brakes bad.

Back