• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

It's definitely a buyers market! And stuff in the 130-160 range is being snatched up quick!

I know! we found a house...loved it...thought about it for a couple days before we wanted to put in an offer...got a text that morning from our realtor that the house was under contract already.....
So next house we find that we like, we will probably try to decide that night and put in an offer next day.

Got exhaust put on yesterday.... Think I might have to change the muffler out.

Magnaflow cat
Magnaflow muffler
Walker tailpipe.

All 2.25.

Sounds great at idle and at cruise......mid throttle sounds like a Honda with a fart can.

Got exhaust put on yesterday.... Think I might have to change the muffler out.

Magnaflow cat
Magnaflow muffler
Walker tailpipe.

All 2.25.

Sounds great at idle and at cruise......mid throttle sounds like a Honda with a fart can.

You get the universal magnaflow? oval case?
I have almost the same setup as yours, but mine is 2.5" and I love the sound at mid throttle.

I know! we found a house...loved it...thought about it for a couple days before we wanted to put in an offer...got a text that morning from our realtor that the house was under contract already.....
So next house we find that we like, we will probably try to decide that night and put in an offer next day.

Yup! There were several that I saw come online one morning, and before I could get in to see them less than 4 hours of being listed, they already had offers. So we're talking almost immediate offers from the time of listing. It was insane how quick they're going. That's why when I saw the one I got, I jumped on it.

Went and bought ball joints at advanced auto parts and saw shorty spent a butt load

thanx for the business-- it's appreciated (these days more than most)

I won't even give you grief about "s"horty not being capitalized and Advance not having a "d" on it......

I sat up most of last night waiting on the dumb thieves that are hitting neighborhoods around here to set foot in my yard. They hit a house less than a mile from my house last night.

They've hit a total of about 20 houses in the last 2 weeks and still aren't caught.

I hate a thief...

I sat up most of last night waiting on the dumb thieves that are hitting neighborhoods around here to set foot in my yard. They hit a house less than a mile from my house last night.

They've hit a total of about 20 houses in the last 2 weeks and still aren't caught.

I hate a thief...

If you need bail money, I got your back...just as soon as I get the money from somebody else lol.

Flew in from Louisiana late last night and got to work this morning to discover I had been booked for a job on the coast. Finished up some paperwork from the Louisiana job, went back home to pack again, and drove down to the coast. Currently enjoying nice seafood dinner outside at Carolina Beach on a warm spring evening.

If you need bail money, I got your back...just as soon as I get the money from somebody else lol.

Flew in from Louisiana late last night and got to work this morning to discover I had been booked for a job on the coast. Finished up some paperwork from the Louisiana job, went back home to pack again, and drove down to the coast. Currently enjoying nice seafood dinner outside at Carolina Beach on a warm spring evening.

You suck.... I want to be at the beach right now.

Its a tad on the cold side to be true beach weather, but its not bad. Could be worse!

Still beats being sick sitting in a classroom taking an exam for calc 4.

Sold my little sporty Jet Boat and bought a PoonToon. I hear it's not good for infants to fly down the lake at 70mph so I figured I'd buy something slightly more relaxing.

IMG_20130425_065055_195_zpsb52c396f.jpg

Back