• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

He brought it to me today. This thing is pretty dang nice for 40 bucks.

2013-03-18_18-24-41_53_zpsda39aeed.jpg

Needs more stickers!

Nice score. Ive heard they are good ones too.

Yetti seems to be the craze around here.... damn pricey too!

Yetti seems to be the craze around here.... damn pricey too!

Yeah, the guy I got this one from sold this one to buy a similar sized Yetti. I like em but I can't afford 3 times the price for a cooler.

There's actually an awesome deal on a Yetti on CL right up the road from me but it's still $300. It's a huge one though.

I drove mark's jeep home from work today to make sure the front gears didn't make any noise.... 3.55's and 35s bring the suck :D

Try it on the interstate. Talk about the DRAG-N-FLY effect. Totally sucks!!!

I started mine, not driving it until I get the drive line issue solved.

Picked up a 96 XJ that is so rusted when I hit a bump the XJ was on the trailer and the passenger side shackle ripped through to the lower part of the side window. WOW now the hatch wont shut! Dang FL XJ

I started mine, not driving it until I get the drive line issue solved.

Picked up a 96 XJ that is so rusted when I hit a bump the XJ was on the trailer and the passenger side shackle ripped through to the lower part of the side window. WOW now the hatch wont shut! Dang FL XJ

Good lord!

I'm sure you have a pic you could share with us? :D

Picked up a good t-case from a 2001 the other day, and got a tracbar on its way, and bought a ujoint for my driver side front shaft. Looks like I have another productive weekend ahead of me!

Hers has 4.56s and its not bad.... 5.13s and 35s is fun, it feels fast

I think I might do 4.88s and 35s in my 5 speed rig when the time comes

i run 4.88s and 35s on mine and its not as bad as ya think. still does highway speeds at 2400 ish.......

I'm with you there! Last weekend it was right at 80* both days down here. It's 23* right now.....really!?

Yeah, I don't mind the cold but it needs to make up it's mind.

I also need to look at flushing the heater core on my Silverado. The heat just doesn't get hot like it should. The truck doesn't warm up like it should in the 30 minute drive to work...

Yeah, I don't mind the cold but it needs to make up it's mind.

I also need to look at flushing the heater core on my Silverado. The heat just doesn't get hot like it should. The truck doesn't warm up like it should in the 30 minute drive to work...

I'd take a look at the thermostat...

Back