• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Josh, what are the advantages of the WJ pump?

The lender and the construction company paid for all my closing costs.

The lawyer said she never saw anyone get their deposit check back at the closing before.

I already cut two checks yesterday..both of which i'll get back at closing but i'm going to put them towards the down payment.

Put an offer on a house today I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks. Got a call back about4 hours later that the offer was accepted!

Now time to pack. This should get me in early enough to recoup some funds to make it to the crawl comfortably.

Congrats man. always nice to pay on something that you own, i rented for 10 years before i figured that one out.

Congrats man. always nice to pay on something that you own, i rented for 10 years before i figured that one out.

Thanks! To the point now where i'm tired of renting....ready to have a place of my own so I can start adding more tools to the garage...

Josh, what are the advantages of the WJ pump?

Theres a super big thread here on naxja about it.

The WJ has a hydraulic fan and it runs off the power steering pump. So the pump has to have more flow/pressure to run both systems. The reservoir has two returns, so you just block off the small one.

It seems to help, but I think the stock pump was weak and I have a Durango box so I might just be using my butt dyno. Way easy to install though. Probably an hour or so if you work hard at it.

The WJ has a hydraulic fan and it runs off the power steering pump. So the pump has to have more flow/pressure to run both systems. The reservoir has two returns, so you just block off the small one.

It seems to help, but I think the stock pump was weak and I have a Durango box so I might just be using my butt dyno. Way easy to install though. Probably an hour or so if you work hard at it.

I'll search for the thread. I have a feeling that the AGR steering box I have will probably be pretty thirsty so i was planning on upgrading to a better pump as well.

I'd like to see this pump at URE. Mine is acting up and this is the second or third factory pump I have put on here.

Replaced the exhaust manifold, driver side motor mount, and serp belt.

FD310A7C-F479-4B4D-A47D-08DC50714E26-5983-000002AA9DDD4EB4_zps67a249d1.jpg

1779C263-7BD9-4DBC-B108-21BE659ED207-5983-000002AA97B0B4BB_zpse774dd0a.jpg

7829E7CD-2F91-4434-A94D-928B42035BBA-5983-000002A9727210CB_zps8ae337c5.jpg

12A94902-DD6D-428D-804E-DEDEAFB09710-5983-000002A97B0BABE6_zps5d3710b5.jpg

E1372BD0-AA1B-439F-BAC0-4EDA6E401002-5983-000002A97D10ADAE_zps537eef1c.jpg

I'd like to see this pump at URE. Mine is acting up and this is the second or third factory pump I have put on here.

I'm sure the 42's have nothing to do with your rig eating pumps.... :D

I'm sure the 42's have nothing to do with your rig eating pumps.... :D

Maybe.... It has hydro help... some think it my lack of replacing the fluid.

Welp got some new 32s for the jeep today and am tackling the newly formed parasitic draw on my jeep. Anyone have experience with a parasitic draw occurring and how to find out the issue? I tested several connections and seems that one of the wires from my power distribution block is drawing poswer with the key in the off position.
Put your meter (in dc current measuring mode, max current scale that isn't the unfused one) in between the positive battery stud and the cable - with the ignition off, obviously. Pull one fuse out of the PDC at a time while watching the current draw. When it drops a significant amount, you found your parasitic draw... use the FSM diagrams to find out what is run by that fuse. Then trace things out from there.

i took out the alt in my 99. it was screaming and suddenly not making electricity. my parts guy told me it had OE markings on it. not a chance in hell this thing was OE.

but the new one is waiting to go in next weekend when i have time.

kids wife yadda yadda

Back