• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

i got jack crap done on the jeeps this weekend BUT i went to a bachelor party friday night and had a fun night out with some old friends of mine and had some awesome beers at local pubs with homebrews :D saturday was the wedding/hanging with family.

sunday i worked some, played outside by the "pool" (4' blowup kiddie pool) with Alex, wife, mom-in-law. and FINALLY got almost all of my CD's converted and put on my iPod.

and watched the series finally of LOST.

In her first four weeks of service, she has returned 19.5 mpg and absolutely trouble free transportation (now I've done it...)

G=damnit!!!! 4 flippin' hours and I'm already jinxed from that........ left main leaf broken-- kinda explains it wanting to jump to the side when it hits bumps, huh? Off to the boneyard I go..........:passgas:

got a free big screen tv(62" projector, but still better than what i had.)
rode my bike a bit, and went over to watrousmark's house for a couple minutes. his J-truck is looking great! worked on my buddy's zj a little and watched him get a tattoo. went to the drive-in in woodbury, and saw robin hood and nightmare on elm street. had company all weekend, so i didn't mess with the jeep at all.

......well that wasn't exactly how I'd planned to spend the day, but a trip to pick-n-pull, wrestling a rusty XJ out of some leaf springs, and then fighting the 242,000 mile DD to hand over it's P.O.S. leaves.

all in, and rides a bit better-- shackles and bushings should get her riding like new-- that's for another day, though.

i geared and beefed up an HP30, and got some dyno numbers :)
...with Tyler's assistance of course.

Not yet... hopefully things go well Monday when I take it back.

finaly got some serious work done to her this morning.... got our new Tennessee license plate & put it on today! lmao

our old plates are from Pennsylvania & the stickers/registration on it expires at the end of this month, lmao.

Went out with some friends Friday and had some brews. Saturday I recovered my hangover by driving to Auburn and picked up a rear bumper. Put it on that night. Today did some honey-do's so I can buy more stuff next weekend. I think next weekend I will Herc the inside of the jeep.

Gambit and I went to the Damn Locals ride on Saturday... we drove around that place for 10 hours.. we had fun.. some small issues but we drove back in one piece..

Mark

13 hours of driving later i'm finally back at the parents house from Tampa. Had a great time on the cruise (my first one)...got to do some really cool stuff such as Jeep adventure in Grand Cayman, Zip Lines in Cozumel, Private Island Retreat in Honduras, and Horse Back Riding in Belize.

Took 12 hours to get to Tampa with a few stops, and even including dealing with a fender bender that we got in while in Georgia. Took 13 hours to get back thanks to torrential rains in Florida and getting lost trying to meet the cop in Georgia to get a copy of the police report. Right at 1450 miles round trip.

Only have a few hundred pictures to go through...:wow:

Got my shocks on, my winch back on, my HIDs finally settled in, wired up and aimed properly. Got my Currie Drag link end on and played with centering the steering to no avail. Test drove and looks like I got some caliper problems now... Oh, well, it's never finished anyways...

Bought my new XJ :yelclap:

Continued to move to my new apartment, also I seem to have completely fixed my oil leak by ignoring it (except for refilling periodically) and I'm halfway to fixing my coolant leak by ignoring it (same thing.)

Back