• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

ggggrrreeaaatt an other bogosia... lol

mark

Sorry to say you got rid of the XJ??? Why? Sounds like you got the better end of the deal to me! Post up some pics of the new toy! Errr, I mean, new mode of transportation. Lol.
so i'm stuck using my wife's wonky computer (read:mac), and i can't figger out how to upload pictures and stuff. there are pics on my facebook, though.
if someone wants to waste about 3 minutes uploading it on here for me, that would be swell:D
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39476703&id=38409061
^ should be a link, but again, wonky computer. copy and paste the url:(

Been working in DC since last tuesday 12+ hours a day every day getting some equipment on their rail system upgraded. Hopefully will be getting home this weekend.

for thecheif:

31698_719591266555_38409061_39476701_7075673_n.jpg

31698_719591456175_38409061_39476703_6492770_n.jpg

30158_712281754875_38409061_39273897_5271864_n.jpg

ohh woops one too many ;-)

I have my ways of totaling out cars...

Doug, if the stroker ran I'd say come on down.

I might have to flex out my old Audi on it before the new suspension goes on.

Just drove my flintstones mobile (no floor AT ALL from the back seat to the rear crossmember) around town a bit, could hear EVERYTHING but it did great :D

I trust my :gee: welding a lot more now.

After getting 10mpg on the last tank, I decided that maybe after 140K it was time for a new oxygen sensor yesterday.

Packing and getting ready for the Cruise that starts this weekend.

i like hesco's slogan on the top of their invoice....

"speed costs money-how fast do you want to go?"

.....i guess i need to spend more money :D

Picked up my new to me 35's BFG AT's. Also met up with Gambit to bring MJ parts down to High2By. Just a little lesson I learned last night DO NOT INVADE THE SPACE THAT IS GAMBIT'S MJ WITH HIS DOG IN IT!! HE WILL BITE YOU!! (All in good fun though, I get that he is a protective type of dog and I was in his space.) Lucky me he didn't like the taste of ogre. Oh and the top of Gambit's MJ reminds me of Harry and the Hendersons.

Picked up my new to me 35's BFG AT's. Also met up with Gambit to bring MJ parts down to High2By. Just a little lesson I learned last night DO NOT INVADE THE SPACE THAT IS GAMBIT'S MJ WITH HIS DOG IN IT!! HE WILL BITE YOU!! (All in good fun though, I get that he is a protective type of dog and I was in his space.) Lucky me he didn't like the taste of ogre. Oh and the top of Gambit's MJ reminds me of Harry and the Hendersons.

BEWARE.. GAMBIT WILL BITE

Mark

Back