• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

N4NIA
.. there's some consistency in programming memories, setup, etc., so I tend to remember how the rigs work.

Consistency. Now that would be nice. I've got one ICOM, and one Kenwood...no consistency....maybe I need to try Yaesu?

Got some cutting done getting ready for new tires this week.
0503001928a.jpg

0503001928.jpg

Swapped out a 15 gallon fuel tank for a 22 gallon in my '87 Dodge Dakota.

Went to an untrasound Monday and found my wife and I are having a boy. Olivia isn't so happy, she wanted a girl.

Gratz on the boy Ed. Boys are different than girls. My son is full throttle and my girl is conservative.

I watched a guy cut my grass while I drank a beer. I patted my jeep on the hood. I have been neglecting her since the new addition of an 03' Deuce. I did get her out on a tiny trail this morning before getting to work. Finally got the swampers muffy after 2 months lol.

Swapped out a 15 gallon fuel tank for a 22 gallon in my '87 Dodge Dakota.

Went to an untrasound Monday and found my wife and I are having a boy. Olivia isn't so happy, she wanted a girl.

Congrats! Exciting news...:sunshine:

The Jeep is almost packed for a long weekend of playing in the mtns and going to my buddy's graduation. Going to be camping, cycling, fishing, and wheeling. Heading out tomorrow through Sunday, going to be at Moses Creek near Sylva NC. Anyone that would like to come join is more than welcome to, my cell number is in the Recovery Thread.

got another free motorcycle, removed all my tools from the xj and started pulling the transmission out of the fsj.
prolly gonna be focusing more on the motorcycle for the next couple weeks, since i'm a little burned out on working on my jeeps and still not getting to drive them.

i got poison ivy all over my arms and face! FUN!

That sux. Some of us are rather sensitive to that sh*t...got one word for ya...Prednisone....:viking: I once had poison ivy going on me for 6 weeks before it was starting to fade and not blistering. sux. Like those steriods.....

That sux. Some of us are rather sensitive to that sh*t...got one word for ya...Prednisone....:viking: I once had poison ivy going on me for 6 weeks before it was starting to fade and not blistering. sux. Like those steriods.....

and some of us are completely immune to it :moon:

got most of the holes drilled for my newly built crossmember, changed the oil on my bike and gave it a wash.

got my shot yesturday and starting my steriod pills step down today. hopefully ill be not so misseralbe by tomorrow and clear up by next week...and calamine lotion helps some of the ich but mostly long sleeves help the most but my face really sucks...

and some of us are completely immune to it :moon:

yeh i think im not allergic to ONE of them (sumac or oak) but the ivy is in my blood, so when i get it now it swells up where i had bad old cases of it and pops up in places that didnt even touch the oil... fun stuff

and btw you suck:looser:

new rear shoes
new rear springs & self adjusters
new brake hoses
bled and adjusted brakes

new radiator (3 core all brass/copper)
new rad hoses
new heater hoses (X6)
new heater control valve
new fan clutch

all that and I forgot to install the new thermostat..... runs kinda cold for the next week or so..... (none in there right now)

what kinda retard changes the entire cooling system and forgets the thermostat?? Gosh, what a friggin'....... er, oh yeah, that's me.

thermostat going in today. I can't take the 3mpg drop from never getting over 150*

what kinda retard changes the entire cooling system and forgets the thermostat?? Gosh, what a friggin'....... er, oh yeah, that's me.

thermostat going in today. I can't take the 3mpg drop from never getting over 150*

Does that mean if I get my XJ to run at 'operating temp' then I can get 16mpg?

like wow, totally dude?:laugh3:

Hopefully - I haven't tried to drive it yet.

Back