• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

traded a shotgun i got for free and hardly ever shot for a GO-KART! i've been riding the piss out of this thing, and have been having a blast! it's a little slow on pavement, but hopefully i can do some research and come up with some mods to make it a little more dangerous.... it'll pull some pretty good g's in the curves, and is easy to get sideways on grass or gravel:D:D:D:D:D:D

I got the 97 Comanche wired up. I got to listen to the radio and motor crank.

In case you are wondering what I am talking about click the link in my sig.

traded a shotgun i got for free and hardly ever shot for a GO-KART! i've been riding the piss out of this thing, and have been having a blast! it's a little slow on pavement, but hopefully i can do some research and come up with some mods to make it a little more dangerous.... it'll pull some pretty good g's in the curves, and is easy to get sideways on grass or gravel:D:D:D:D:D:D
Pics or it didn't happen. By the way the slow on pavement might have to do with the XL driver :D

Shave the head, copper head gasket, exhaust pipe, polish, etc.

I had a 5HP B&S that would run about 45 on the road.

picked up a sleepr-sofa (freebee) and got adopted by a dog that no one has bothered to come look for.

as you can tell he loves my daughter & she loves him (the smaller dog is ours, his name is Zippy.) but this "new" dog doesnt have a name , as far as we know!

Zippy is kinda fond of him too lol

this is the couch, may not lood great, but it works!!! (not torn up!)

Took the Heep to Lennies for new gears..... stripped the spare D60 for boring of the spindles and ready for new gears to go in the heep. Ordered rear disk brakes! party1: Wishing I would have keept the 96 brake booster! :shhh:

Went to pull apart and tore out a steering column from a 96 with cruise control on it also tore out the servo and the brake switch hopefully gonna install it this weekend and test it!

If you go back and the brake booster is there grab it. That is a great brake upgrade for older xj's.

If you go back and the brake booster is there grab it. That is a great brake upgrade for older xj's.

I believe the ZJ booster is a popular swap as well, if I remember correctly.

Dropped the Jeep off at the body shop this morning to get a new radiator put in under warranty. Borrowing my buddy's 88 XJ to get to work tonight. I want my Jeep back already lol.

Got the cable shifters set up on my D300:

0121000732a.jpg

I believe the ZJ booster is a popular swap as well, if I remember correctly.

Dropped the Jeep off at the body shop this morning to get a new radiator put in under warranty. Borrowing my buddy's 88 XJ to get to work tonight. I want my Jeep back already lol.

Yea but the 96 one is BOLT IN!

fantastic job trt. keep up the good work.

Back