• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

we didnt work ALL day, Dan managed to get acquainted with the locals
100_0166.jpg

LOL... I was actually standing there wondering how many steaks you could get out of just that right shoulder. That thing was HUGE. I was getting hungry just standing next to it.

sat morning kid had a play date with a friend of ours kid watched most of UP (good movie) that afternoon helped tyler for a few hours on my jeep :D sunday i watched the kid so the wife and mom-law went to see new sherlock holmes movie and had to work a few hours that afternoon and got a killer headach sinus thing and passed out before bed in the recliner but had to wake up and get ready for bed and finally got back to sleep about 1030 but feeling better today.

here is some progress pics on the jeep what do you think? :D

22462_783398900231_7004831_44063612_4430127_n.jpg

22462_783398930171_7004831_44063618_5444216_n.jpg

Nice progress!
Tire looks a tad low. That could be an issue :twak:

more like a combination of the engine hoist/ceiling/grill that wouldnt have worked...

we took the air out before we even tried it because we knew it would be a problem... worked like a charm... little push here little lower here... and shoehorned it in there. not too shabby i thought.

There's no way he could have, I ate WAY too much, and he still out ate me!!!

Gah, that apple cobbler sure was mighty good though!!!

There's no way he could have, I ate WAY too much, and he still out ate me!!!

Gah, that apple cobbler sure was mighty good though!!!

It was awesome, but I still feel full. I woke up and burped chicken/apple cobbler.

its like chuck norris,

fat doesnt stick to him because he stares it down and its too scared to hang around.

LOL... yea that system works pretty well, But it makes for uncomfortable silent moments when Amanda walks past the bathroom door and catches me giving my fat the "Chuck Norris Glare" in the mirror.

It normally goes somthing like this.... walk by... pause... couple steps back to look.... awkward silence... deep sigh and shake of her head... continue walking.

If only blakes Jeep had the fuel pump installed, a few relays plugged in, and the MAF sensor plumbed up, it would now officially start and run! I can turn the key on, the computer engages the fuel pump relay for 3 seconds and goes off. While starting the engine it is on, Im getting injector pulse signal, and its got spark too! Its all working as it should.

Went and talked to my guy at the body shop this morning about my radiator...getting a new one installed for free next week! :clap:

How on earth did I miss your birthday???

x2! when is it? Mine was Thursday the 7th. I spent Friday in Wings and Ale drinking and eating with friends.

Was your birthday on Friday? Thats when mine was I went out to dinner had a couple Irish car bombs, went to a friends and played classic Nintendo most of the night! Happy Birthday! :cheers:
Yeah my birthday was on Friday the 8th. Right back atcha James!

went to knoxville/figeon forge/gatlinburg.... watched the UT football riots, and went ice skating at Ober Gatlinburg, then ate supper at calhouns there in g-burg. when we went up the mountain on the airtram thing, they took my picture on the greenscreen for the little mountain scene. it was a great picture, but i was wearing my Irish Green NAXJA hoodie, and i looked like disembodied floating head man! it was very entertaining! i'd post the picture, but it was like 17 bux, so i said screw it:D

Back