• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

"For now, Dick Clark ... so long."

mac 'forever young' gyvr

"Im gonna drink a lot of water right now cause i have a feeling im gonna start dehydrating my self once i get home"

Wife: "my gyno doc says that I cant have sex for 3 weeks"
Husband: "so, what did your dentist have to say?"

My replacement at work: we need to sit down and talk
Me: About what?
Replacement: About what you do in maintenance control.
Me: Try to set some more attainable goals dude.

Me: "So how did that radar detector work out for you?"
Driver: "It was too late when it went off."

mac '58/40' gyvr

mac '58/40' gyvr
<chuckle> Mac's got an instant-on radar..... and *KNOWS* how to use it.

mac '58/40' gyvr
First speeding ticket I ever got was with the fuzz buster on. I quit using it after that. $60 detector + $120 ticket = $180 paper weight.

Cops: They're not stupid.

First speeding ticket I ever got was with the fuzz buster on. I quit using it after that. $60 detector + $120 ticket = $180 paper weight.

Cops: They're not stupid.

A CB is a better investment.

mac 'If I get lost, I just turn the CB on' gyvr

"quit eating that crap you post about eating and drink more water" ~ Redheep

This was a message I got from Josh today about my sleep problems..I think he is onto something. I LOVE to eat horrible things, but at 36 yrs old, I really need to take a lot better care of my body. Overweight and out of shape is no way to go through life (as fun as it has been so far! HAHA!) it is crazy to think that @ 10-12 years ago I was doing local bike and running races.....and raced competitive motorcross for nearly 2 decades as well. Damn...

"quit eating that crap you post about eating and drink more water" ~ Redheep

This was a message I got from Josh today about my sleep problems..I think he is onto something. I LOVE to eat horrible things, but at 36 yrs old, I really need to take a lot better care of my body. Overweight and out of shape is no way to go through life (as fun as it has been so far! HAHA!) it is crazy to think that @ 10-12 years ago I was doing local bike and running races.....and raced competitive motorcross for nearly 2 decades as well. Damn...
Dean Wormer said:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Sorry, Tyler... :D

I was thinking that exact statement when I was typing that! :D

Back